-55-

Warning:
Violence.

Jungkook felt himself stepping backwards subconsciously. Although the way Wooyoung tilted his head to the side, taking a step forward made him think he may have not been as subtle as he believed.

His head was pounding hard as his eyes never left Wooyoung's, in fear something could happen in the blink of an eye. He was starting to realize how really fucked he was. The only way out was being blocked by Wooyoung, and it didn't seem he had intention to move from there anytime soon.

His eyes glanced at the window for a millisecond but the young boy knew the odds were few, non-existent almost. He was on the second floor, it wasn't that high in reality but the time that he'd need to do what he wanted was time he did not have, not when Wooyoung was staring at him, analysing every single move he made.

"Put the phone down, Jungkook." His hands started to sweat around the small device, and for a second, his eyes widened in acknowledgment. He hadn't finished the message but in his mind, it was surely enough to let the blond boy know what was going on.

So with that though in mind, and eyes big, still locked with Wooyoung's menacing ones, he started adjusting the mobile phone in his hands subtly, his fingers moving to where he knew the 'send' button was, almost smiling in relief when there was a very brief yet reassuring vibration.

He knew the boy before him hadn't noticed it, and at that moment he was thankful he always muted the phone before going to work, otherwise he would've have been royally fucked.

"I'm asking nice, Jungkook." It was the calm voice of his that scared him the most. He didn't look angry, he didn't look enraged like Jungkook thought he would. But Jungkook knew better, he only needed to look at his eyes to really know how the other was feeling. The menacing, hateful eyes of his.

Why?

He wanted to ask him, he wanted to ask him so many things, to finally know what he had done to him, why he deserved to be treated that way for months, what was the real reason behind all those sleepless nights. However, he held back, gulping as he threw the phone onto the bed in order not to enrage him more.

"You should've never come in here. Didn't you parents teach you not to be nosy at other people's houses?" Jungkook was aware that the blond wig was still lying on the floor, now long forgotten. He was aware of his pounding head and racing heart. His body started shivering slightly as Wooyoung took another step forward, closing the distance between them little by little.

The fact that the only thing there was behind Jungkook was a bedside table and a plasterboard wall didn't help whatsoever.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"Why are you doing this?" Jungkook asked, his voice reduced to a whisper, fear spreading over his body as Wooyoung laughed lowly.

"You still don't know? I though you were smarter than this, boy." So there is something. There is a reason to why his last seven months have been a living hell for the young boy.

"What have I done to you, you freak?! You broke into my house, threatened me, tried to kill me!" His patience was running thin, and although he was scared to death, the anxiety, the exhaustion, the frustration, fury, it was all surfacing.

"Tried to kill you?" His wicked laugh reverberated around the room, his eyes dark, pupils dilated. And Jungkook's sudden moment of bravery came to halt as his back finally touched the edge of the wooden little table.

"I was just having some fun."

"Y'know, I never intended on doing this so soon but, Jungkook, you made it all so easy. You were so easy. Such a little thing, relying on everyone just because they help you once, thinking everyone is kind-hearted, good people...