-44-

Second update of today. ❤️

-

"I'm gonna fucking kill him!" Hoseok yelled at the top of his lungs. It wasn't a joke, Jungkook knew that just by his friend's obvious change of behavior. He had never seen Hoseok so... out of it, so enraged.

They were currently in Jungkook's house, the young boy watching warily as his friend kept rambling and rambling, hatred evident in his voice.

Jungkook was, still, in an state of shock, he hadn't comprehended the seriousness of his recent discoveries. Taehyung and him had kissed for the first time not long ago, and he still remembered how he felt, ecstatic, overwhelmed by the sweetness, safe in his arms. He remembered the relief flood his body when he realized his feelings weren't one sided. Taehyung wouldn't have kissed him if they were, wouldn't have held him as if he was made of glass, about to shatter.

But now, was that even real? Was it fake love?

Was it just some sick joke of his? To make Jungkook fall in love with him and break his heart later?

Jungkook's mind was running wild, unable to comprehend, to understand everything that they had discovered about the blond-haired boy they have been hanging out for months.

"Call him." Hoseok said out of the blue, causing a frown to settle on Jungkook's head. "W-What?"

"Call him, be natural, tell him to come here. Now. We are not wasting any more time. He will talk to us whether he wants to or not. Call. Him."

Jungkook stared at his friend for a few seconds before pulling his phone out hesitantly. "Are you sure that this is a good ide-" He was cut off by a glare directed to him.

Not even five seconds passed when Taehyung answered the phone and Jungkook swore his heart was going to pop out of his chest any second because-

"Yeah?" He heard. Jungkook glanced at his friend, eyes wide in fear. It intensified when he noticed Hoseok mouthing 'Be natural.'

Not pressuring at all.

"Hey, h-how are you doing?" Jungkook closed his eyes in self disappointment, he knew he couldn't trust his voice, not when it was wavering.

"Fine?" He said although it sounded more like a question. This wasn't going to work. "Are you okay?" Taehyung asked on the other side and Jungkook's breath hitched.

Hoseok was analysing the whole situation with squinted, hateful eyes and clenched fists, just wishing the very moment the boy entered through the door to smash his head against the wall.

"Y-Yeah, I just... I was wondering if you could come to start the project." He said, closing his eyes tightly. "Project? We don't have any project to do, Kook."

Somehow, Jungkook's racing heart calmed down because of that little nickname, 'Kook'. The way it slipped from Taehyung's lips so naturally was astonishing to the young boy.

"Yeah, the... You know, chemistry project." Jungkook lied. There wasn't any project to do but he just knew that if he told him they needed to talk, and if Taehyung really was who the two boys thought, he would grow suspicious.

"You probably were asleep, you always are." Jungkook's voice was growing more natural as second ticked by. However, his body looked stiff, tense, his knuckles acquiring a faint, white color from gripping the small device too tightly.

He heard a groan, and then his heart almost stopped. "'kay, I'm coming." And Jungkook now didn't know if he wanted him to show up at his doorstep. Did he just make a mistake?