-47- (M)

Warning:
Smut.

Taehyung placed him gently on the bed, hovering over him and taking the opportunity to kiss him more before detaching himself from Jungkook's pink and soft lips to move on to his jaw, almost mewling at the quiet, shy moan Jungkook let out.

The young boy was feeling overwhelmed just by having Taehyung thighs caging him, his lips kissing every part that was uncovered and visible. He felt a slight pain when Taehyung moved to his neck and his eyes widened when he realised what he was doing. A hickey. He was absolutely loving the feeling, he was loving how Taehyung's hands roamed all over his body while his head was practically hidden in his neck. The foreign pleasure had him melting, eliciting soft moans from him when the older moved to a new part of his neck.

He couldn't help blushing when Taehyung spread his legs so as to make room for himself. His fingers found the hem of Jungkook's shirt, and tugging at it, he lifted his head for a couple of seconds to see Jungkook's expression. He needed to know if this was what he really wanted. As soon as he received a shy nod he didn't waste any time, taking it off completely.

He sighed, amazed at Jungkook's soft looking skin and the faint outline of abs. He couldn't believe someone as Jungkook, someone who gave off so innocent vibes had this covered, left to the imagination. He traced a single finger in patterns along Jungkook's skin, smirking lightly when he noticed him shiver under his touch. He couldn't wait to see him moaning under him. If this had him like this already, he didn't know how he was going to be in a few minutes.

He kissed his neck again, going down until he found a nipple, enveloping him in the warmth of his mouth. Jungkook moaned at the newly found feeling, grabbing the sheets firmly as Taehyung moved on to the other. The blond boy could help smirking against Jungkook's skin when he whimpered quietly underneath him.

He tried to cover his mouth, not wanting the other to hear the sounds he was letting out but Taehyung grabbed his wrists pinning them above his head. "Don't." He said, his voice thick. He wanted to hear him, wanted to have him moaning shamelessly underneath him, he wanted to take him apart that instant.

The younger nodded, biting his lips in nervousness as Taehyung moved even lower, this time, grabbing the hem of Jungkook's tight leggings. "Can I?"

He nodded shyly and Taehyung had to hold himself back from telling him right then and there how cute he looked, all shy for him. He lowering his mouth to Jungkook's zipper and grabbed it with his teeth as he teasingly unzipped his leggings. Jungkook swore he'd never seen something as hot as that. It was just too much for his body. The teasing, the caresses, Taehyung's thick voice... It was all.. Too damn much.

Taehyung took his leggings off, leaving Jungkook only in his tight boxers. He hovered over him again, spreading his legs anew and smirking when Jungkook pulled from his shirt shyly, given the fact that he was almost naked while Taehyung was fully covered. "Want them off?"

Jungkook nodded, blush coating his cheeks. "Then..." Taehyung trailed off, bringing his mouth to Jungkook's right ear. "Take them off, baby."

Too damn much. Jungkook knew he was testing him, he was enjoying seeing him so flustered and nervous but he wasn't going to miss this chance to undress the other so he brought his fingers to the hem of Taehyung's shirt, shivering when he brushed his fingers with his warm skin, but eventually taking it off, coming into view with Taehyung's toned chest.

Not even one minute later, both of them were only in their boxers and Taehyung's head was right between Jungkook's legs, kissing and biting the inner of his thighs while the only was squirming in pleasure.