-13-

"Are we trapped?" Jungkook asked quietly to the one next to him who happened to be Jimin.

"Fuck no! I'm not spending the night in this hell hole. I barely put up with it through the morning. Jimin said shaking his head from side to side.

Jungkook looked at the time displayed on the screen of his mobile phone, which only had a miserable 41% of battery. "It's ten past six so the workers must have left a little over an hour ago" he said matter-of-factly.

"Fuck the workers, let's just break a window or something and get out" Jimin raised his tone a little as if to make sure everyone knew how annoyed he was with all of this.

"We're not breaking any windows" Hoseok stated rubbing the bridge of his nose to calm himself down from panicking. He didn't like the situation they were in. He didn't like to watch horror movies for a reason and he definitely didn't want to spend the night in a dark, old and silent building, let alone his own high-school, that just sucked.

"Then what? Any ideas, genius?" Yoongi joined in clearly irritated. "Well no, but breaking the rooftop door was one thing, but this-" He got cut off by Taehyung who was just sitting on the floor as if nothing really happened "It was already broken" he said calmly.

Jungkook groaned loudly "Fuck the damn door! Fuck this! Fuck this school! Fuck the workers! Fuck all of you! Arrg! Fuck me!" he yelled angrily.

"I can do that"

Silence.

"Sorry, that was awkward" Taehyung apologized. He actually thought no one was gonna hear it since all of them were practically yelling.

"What if we separate and go look for some sort of way out?" Namjoon proposed tiredly. Having to deal with all of them at once was surely exhausting, he didn't have energy to even yell.

"Wait, wait, separate as in... Each one goes alone?" Hoseok asked wide eyed. "Separate as in... Groups of two" Namjoon answered mocking him.

Immediately after, Hoseok and Taehyung grabbed a hold of each arm of a certain ravenette boy.

"Let go, blondie" Hoseok gritted his teeth while Taehyung just gripped tighter to the poor boy's arm.

"Jimin, you with me" said Namjoon kind of ignoring the little drama taking place not even two meters away from him. "Hoseok, let go, it's going to be just a few minutes anyways" Jimin commented who only wanted to get out as soon as possible. That place was kinda creeping him out.

"Yeah, Hoseok, let go" Taehyung repeated.

"The grumpy old man will do, then" Hoseok murmured quietly sighing afterwards. "The grumpy old man could kick your ass if he wanted to" Yoongi vocalised, starting to walk, not even waiting for him.

Not even one second after Hoseok was running trying to catch him up. Jungkook chuckled knowing Hoseok was going to have a hard time with him.

"We'll go to the third floor, you go look on the second one" Namjoon uttered turning on the flashlight of his phone since the corridors were getting darker by the second.

Jungkook hummed and nodded his head to Tae indicating him they should get going. He followed, getting closer to the nearest stairs.

Meanwhile, Hoseok and Yoongi were walking without talking. Hoseok would have definitely focused his attention on the silence that he could describe as awkward if he wasn't almost shitting his pants.