-23-

Is he really out there looking like this? I-

-

Jungkook was on his way to Taehyung's house. He nearly spent two whole hours trying on everything in his closet but every time he looked at himself in the mirror he always thought 'This doesn't match' or 'This makes me fat' or simply 'This sucks'.

He finally decided to go with one of the outfits he tried in the first hour, which was a white short-sleeved shirt, a red hoodie and a not so tight light blue jeans, just in case.

He took his wallet, mobile phone and keys as he always did before going out. As he knew the direction to Taehyung's he didn't really need the help of Google Maps as he did the previous time. He sighed, looking up at the sky, it kind of looked like a spring afternoon if it wasn't for the piles and piles of brown and orange leaves on the floor.

He turned right and, as soon as he caught a glimpse of Taehyung's house he sighed. Now or never. The worst it could happened was that Taehyung thought he was weird which wasn't much of a surprise to him knowing his past attempts of befriending someone ended up just like that. Jungkook wasn't good at meeting new people, that was for sure. He didn't know why but every time he tried he ended up saying something that always made them leave, thinking he was a freak.

He pressed the doorbell and waited for the door to open. He heard the sound of footsteps nearing the front door and he held his breath.

"Hey!" Taehyung exclaimed opening the door and engulfing Jungkook, once more, in a tight hug, which the younger boy reciprocated hesitantly.

Taehyung broke it after some seconds and guided the other into his house. Although Jungkook had already been there when he had to take care of Taehyung it felt different. It may or may not be because he couldn't take the time to really appreciate who cozy it was.

"You hungry?" Taehyung asked, turning around to face the other who was standing, tilting his head in confusion.

"Why?" He asked confused. "I was thinking about going out to buy some ice cream." He said cracking a big smile and Jungkook restrained himself from smiling so hard at the sight of his almost square shaped smile.

"You know we are in almost December, right?" Jungkook questioned in amusement, looking up everywhere trying to catch a glimpse of a camera because the fact that it was nearly winter and the boy across from him wanted ice cream was just downright stupid.

"Everyone likes ice cream, don't you dare deny that." He pointing his index finder right at Jungkook's chest, squinted his eyes.

Jungkook lifted his hands in the air defensively. "Okay but I'm eating waffles or something."

Jungkook walked alongside Taehyung, walking down the streets in direction to a well known cafe where a certain light pink haired boy worked. (Or made others work, as he was the boss of the local)

Once there, they suspired contented at the warm temperature of the little cafe. Jungkook didn't fail to notice the still hanging signal basically saying they needed workers and Jungkook may or may have not been considering asking Jin about it when he could see him.

They sat down on their usual seats and ordered some vanilla and chocolate ice cream and some chocolate waffles. Jungkook held himself back from teasing the other about how simple his choice of savour were.

Jungkook had to admit it was going far better than he had previously thought and was glad to point out the fact that Taehyung was as cheerful as Hoseok if he wanted to and that made it so much easier.