-18-

Boy... That's hawt. 👀⬆️

Also, I changed the cover, do you like it better or I maintain the previous one?

-

Taehyung was nowhere to be seen the next day at school. Jungkook was getting more concerned about him, so he decided to do something, although he wasn't so sure about that. He got his location thanks to Namjoon and was planning on passing by and hopefully get his mind off of his shitty upcoming tests.

He pulled his phone out of his back pocket and opened their private chat seeing the few texts they shared the previous night.

Jungkook:
Hey, u okay? You haven't come to school and Jimin told me you were sick.

Taehyung:
Someone missed me? 👀

Jungkook:
What? Your snores during class? Totally.

Taehyung:
I'll be back in a few days, hopefully. Aaaand I don't snore.

Jungkook:
Whatever, are you feeling better?

Taehyung:
Yes mum, I do, it's just some fever now.

Jungkook:
Your mother doesn't have this ass.
[deleted]

Taehyung:
Uh?

Jungkook:
Nothing, see u.

He sighed pulling his phone back in. He knew that if he warned him about him coming over he would have to spend at least half an hour trying to convince him about it not being a bad idea, so he just decided it to be a little surprise for later.

Two hours later he got to leave the hell hole he despised so much and he made his way to his house, deciding he would change to some more comfortable clothes before going to Taehyung's. He was kinda nervous because he didn't know what reaction he would receive. He didn't know if he would be mad for not informing him or  happy because he decided to visit him.

Also, the fact that he wasn't aware about if he lived alone or with his parents made him feel a little apprehensive.

He decided to wear some black tight jeans that he liked a little too much because they accentuated his thighs, a white long sleeve t-shirt and a red leather jacket on top of it. He gave himself a mental thumbs up before taking his keys and biding goodbye to his parents.