-49-

"So..." Taehyung's voice was heard and both boys looked up. Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung have been hanging out all day at Jungkook's, although it wasn't like any other afternoon, it wasn't like a normal and friendly meetup, no, this one was tense, everyone was fidgety, and everything broke down when Taehyung spoke.

"What do we know about this guy?" Jungkook sighed, looking down at his lap and playing with his fingers as if they were the most interesting thing in the world. "We have to do something, we can't keep pretending as if everything's cool. We need to get to the bottom of this and find out who this guy that is so keen on making Jungkook's life miserable is."

Hoseok elbowed Jungkook mildly, encouraging him to talk, after all, he was the one that knew the most about him. "Jungkook?" Taehyung prompted.

"I told you some things but I didn't... Look, don't know much about him, he has broken into my house several time that I know of but everything was just normal, nothing happened, until..." He trailed off, pinching the side of his hand, leaving a faint and ephemeral red mark behind.

Taehyung got closer to him, grabbing his wrists delicately and looking up at him.

Their eyes didn't meet.

Jungkook's head was hanging low. "What did he do?" Taehyung asked, his voice was calm but somehow Jungkook was still able to notice something else in it, he didn't know what it was, but he was sure it wasn't something good. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes and leaning in when Taehyung caressed his cheek softy, his other hand grabbing Jungkook's together.

"I was sleeping when he did it." Jungkook spoke, his voice barely a whisper. "I was starting to feel dizzy and I was struggling to breathe and when I couldn't take it anymore I woke up and, a-and..." He stuttered, and just as Taehyung was about to talk Hoseok cut him off. "He tried to kill him." Taehyung's eyes widened, instantly looking at Jungkook who had his head down.

Weird. He felt something weird in his stomach, a feeling he'd never had before. It appeared as soon as Hoseok let out those five words. Just five words, five words that had him, almost involuntarily, hugging Jungkook so tightly he thought he would break a bone.

"He didn't see anything, as far as he knows, it's a man, brown eyes and blond. And after what happened I know he's strong, right handed and more or less your height. Judging by the way he moved and how fast he was, he was young, but other than that, nothing, except that he loves black, he was wearing black the day Jungkook got a glimpse of him and also when he attacked me." They were aware that everything they had until now wasn't really useful.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly when he heard him whimper softly against the bare skin of his neck. "Jungkook..." He whispered, rubbing Jungkook's sides. "Baby, can you give me your phone?" He asked sweetly and smiled when Jungkook reluctantly unwrapped his arms from Taehyung.

"Why do you want his phone?" Hoseok asked, looking at the two boys while Jungkook pulled his phone out of his back pocket and handed it to his boyfriend.

Boyfriend. The word felt so... foreign.

"Jungkook told me he'd received calls, I wanted to check the number." He answered, breaking into a soft grin when Jungkook wrapped his arms around him again, groaning when Taehyung asked him about the password.

The younger snatched his own phone from Taehyung's hands, glancing rapidly at the blond-haired boy, who was staring at him fondly. He blushed, trying to hide the screen from him as he typed the code.

However, Taehyung smirked lightly, being able to see, just for a fraction of a second, the younger pressed the letter 'T'. He said nothing about it, seeing as Jungkook was blushing profoundly.