-14-

"Hey! Give it back!" Jimin exclaimed angrily, looking at Hoseok who was currently holding his bag in the air.

"Hoseok..." Namjoon said menacingly although he couldn't care less about what the other two were doing. Hoseok just liked to bitch around with them. This wasn't any different and Namjoon was getting tired.

"Give me my shit back!" Jimin yelled when he saw Hoseok going through his mobile phone. "Don't wanna" He said making sure the other couldn't reach the little object.

"Why are you guys so childish?" Taehyung voiced from the table he was lying on in a monotonous tone, which only angered Jimin more.

"Because that's my shit and I want it back! Give me my shit back!" Jimin yelled. They didn't try to be quiet given the fact they were alone in a big ass building.

Several minutes after Jungkook and Yoongi entered the small room, looking perplexed at the scene displayed in front of their eyes.
It looked stupid. Jimin running after a giggling Hoseok, who still had Jimin's backpack gripped tightly.

"What's going on here?" Jungkook asked not taking his eyes off of the two boys. "That's my shit!" Jimin's voice was heard throughout the whole building.

"Ugh, go to the fucking bathroom" Yoongi said disgusted.

There was no doubt it was gonna be a long night.

"Guys!" Jungkook yelled while rubbing the bridge of his nose to try to calm himself down. He just wanted to get home so he could finally have some rest. He sighed loudly.

The sudden yelling seemed to be effective as everyone in the room focused on him. "Yoongi and I found some blankets for the night. We could go upstairs to one of the classrooms instead of sleeping in here" He informed calmly, slightly proud that Hoseok's attention was on him so Jimin could take his stuff from him, rather rudely.

There were a few audible sighs but nonetheless, they gave in knowing they weren't getting back home anytime soon, might as well make themselves at 'home'.

It was almost 10 o'clock and the boys were getting everything ready, and when I say "getting everything ready" I mean doing as much as they could to spend the night in the most comfortable way they could manage.

Backpacks as pillows and a few blankets to cover themselves up would have to do.

They were getting to sleep when Hoseok glanced at the back of the class with squinted eyes. He almost shitted himself when he saw what looked like a human form looking at him.

It was the skeleton used for biology class.

He shook his head. He was definitely not gonna sleep by himself so he got up and snuggled as much as he could to Jungkook, his back to the damn skeleton that was making his heart race, although it was lifeless, the fact that its gaze was directed to him gave him chills.

A certain boy saw this from several meters away and couldn't help but narrow his eyes for a few seconds, but nonetheless, rested his head of his backpack after lying down and pulling a rather thick cover over him, hoping to not have back pain in the morning.

Taehyung had back pain in the morning. But, to be honest, he expected it, given the fact that sleeping on a cold, hard floor wasn't comfortable.

It was a little over 6 a.m and the guys were getting woken up by the blinding sunlight that came from outside and reflected on the big windows of the classroom.

The first ones were Taehyung and Jimin. The latter had his hair in different directions, looking as if he had just been given electric shocks, which was kinda  funny. Taehyung was pretty much the same, just a slightly swollen face but that was understandable.