-1-

The deafening sound of an alarm resonated around the baby blue room where a young raven-haired boy slept, more like groaned as the scandalous alarm kept going. His pale fingers tapped the little table to the right side of his king size bed in order to find the little but also disturbing object that wouldn't stop beeping. With his face buried in his pillow he achieved to press everywhere in his phone, just hoping to make it stop. After a few tries he smiled at the silence that engulfed him, allowing him to stay in bed a few more minutes, being extra careful to not sleep in, that is.

'I swear to God, if I had a normal alarm clock instead of my own phone I would've thrown it out the window by now.' He thought.

After a few more minutes in the safety the bed sheets provided, he made his way to the connected bathroom of his room. Great thing about living alone in a big ass house? He could be as loud as he wanted. After all, what were neighbors? Pfff.

But, being honest, living alone wasn't that great if he thought about it. Yes, he had privacy, which was a huge deal, taking into account that parents couldn't seem to understand that coming in other's bedrooms as if they were some kind of tornado wasn't something someone wanted, let alone, a teenager.

That didn't mean Jungkook wanted to be alone every second. Sometimes what everyone needed was the loud voice of a friend, one that never failed to make your day brighter.

Jungkook had one just like that.

A rather loud beep came from the bedroom, the young boy made his way there, finding that the screen of his phone was lighted up, indicating that someone had just texted him.

Hobi:
Hey, dumbass, are you asleep? Istg, if you sleep in one more day I'm gonna kick your ass. You DON'T stand me up again.

Hoseok, one of the few people he really was comfortable around, a great and enthusiastic friend, who had helped him so many times he wasn't even able to count.

Jeon Jungkook can be described as a very shy and not really amiable boy, although that wasn't because he didn't want to be but because he never could find the way to communicate with others without leading others into thinking he was weird.

As fuck.

The young boy smiled toothily, his gaze downcasted, eyes not leaving the screen.

Jungkook:
Bet.

Hobi:
Don't. I still got that photo of you drooling on my pillow. I can do wonders with that. BITCH.

Jungkook shook his head.

Jerk.

The raven-haired made his way to the bathroom, ready for his daily shower. He brushed his teeth after eating some toasts, and taking a hold of his backpack, mobile phone and wallet, he exited his house.

What he didn't expect was the blinding sun above him, causing him to groan both internally and externally. Fuck the sun.

Unlike almost every person in his high school, he only needed to walk about fifteen minutes to reach it. The perks of living nearby, you could say.

Although that didn't mean he arrived on time everyday, in fact, the very first thing he saw when he lifted his gaze was a scowling Hoseok at the entrance.

As always.

"How on earth can you always keep me waiting when you live at fifteen minutes away from here?!" Hoseok asked with that look that resembled the one that mothers use 24/7 when their child does something wrong, clearly stating that he wasn't happy about having to wait for him when he was freezing.

The younger boy only shrugged. "Come on, we're gonna be late again." The older uttered, only wanting to be somewhere else warmer than there.

The two boys started walking towards their first class, not realizing the pair of eyes watching them from afar, like a hawk about to kill their pray.

Things were soon going to change for Jungkook

-

Author's note

So, this is my first story, there might be some mistakes taking into account that English is NOT my first language. Please, point out any grammatical mistakes, politely, that is. I'll try to correct them.

Have a good day/night wherever you are ❤️