•33•

5 years later..

A lot happened after Taehyung and I made up. We finally exposed Yuna for who she actually was, I finally got to meet the rest of the crew and his parents. Pretty awesome people I now have in my life. Junie and I became closer than ever, she's basically my twin sister.

Taehyung and I moved after we finished our last year at Seoul High. In an apartment complex not so far from the university we attend. It's been 3 years and now and I couldn't be happier.

Life's has somehow granted me some happiness.

"Ella! Ella!?" the lecturer called for me from across the room. I heard the lecturer call as I snapped out of my trance. I looked up at an empty class. I got up and gave off a small smile before leaving.

"Hey babe, coffee?" I heard Taehyung call from behind, I turned to smile at his boxy smile. I came over and he hugged me with a kiss on the forehead. "That the best you can do?" I asked him with an eyebrow raise. He smirked.

"Nope!" He leaned in and kissed me with all he had, I returned it.

"Yahh you need a room?!" Jimin interrupted our kiss and Taehyung chuckled at Jimin's complaints. The other five came walking towards us.

"Anyone up for coffee?!" Namjoon asked behind me. "We we're about to get some actually" Taehyung answered him. "Awesome you can join us then!?"Jungkook said leaning over my shoulder.

I nodded looking at him, "Yeah sure". All of us walked to the cafe while chatting away. We had a few coffees and a muffin or two before heading home, where we had a game night.

We played a few drinking games as well as truth or dare. I laughed my ass off all night before passing out in the couch.

I woke up in the middle of the night to see Taehyung holding me while fast asleep. I smiled before leaning in to peck him on the lips and thought to myself. "I am so happy rn, life could only get better from here" I closed my eyes once again. Tranquility.

THE END.

Author Note

This is the end of the book, I sincerely hope you enjoyed the read.

I'll probably start on a new book soon but that'll take a while to release, lol. Thanks for all the support with the story getting almost 9K reads which I didn't expect at all.

Love Youuuu! <<<333

Room 17 || kth ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara