•20•

Ella Choi's POV

I woke up to realize we had fallen asleep again. I turned to see a beautiful man right next to me. I pecked his lips and got up, I felt a arm wrap around my waist and pulled me back. "Where you going, come back!" he whined. I giggled and turned to see Taehyung awake with his arms around my waist pulling me towards him. I resisted.

"Tae wait, we need to go to school remember" I try to convince him. "A few more minutes..just lay here with me".

He pouted and I couldn't resist so I let him win. I climbed on top of him and kissed him until he sat up. His hands wrapped around my small body and put his head in my neck. I felt my heart beat increase when he kissed my neck and moved his hands lower. I thought fast and jumped up, grabbed his hands and pulled him right off the bed. I heard a thump. "Ahhhh what was that for?" he rubbed his head. "Sorry..I panicked" I said looking down.

He lifted my chin,"You afraid?". "N-nooo!..okay maybe a little, I'm not ready". He felt bad, "That wasn't my intention. But thanks for being honest" he said opening his arms for a hug. "It's okay Tae, let's get done for school now, I don't like being late" I said leaning in to hug him.

He stretches, "This will be our first day as a couple at school. I should introduce you to my friends". Those words made me nervous but I tried to act normal, "Yeah cool, I get to meet the other wackos". His voice sarcastic, "Wackos? I'm perfectly normal". I laughed, Nahh you're weird, I like weird!".

Time Skip

We walked to school and I felt normal until I saw the school in my sight, I felt nervous when I saw the crowded hallways as we grew closer to the school. I looked down at my hand intertwined with Taehyung's. I stopped and he looked at my with furrowed eyebrows.

"Something wrong babe?" he questioned, "Nothing big, just I'm really nervous all of a sudden. you sure you wanna do this?" I asked him hoping he'd say no and agree to keep it a secret.

What he said didn't help with my nerves but it made me feel really special, "Well if you mean date, then yes. If you mean be with you, then of course. If you mean with you walk to school, and then walk down every hallway to show off my girlfriend, then absolutely!"

I smile, "I meant go to school, but the first two were okay too". He chuckled at my response, "Let's do this, I'm in love with you not the crowd around us, staring!" he says sweetly. "There's a crowd!" I say looking around."That's not what I meant" he looked at me laughing this situation off.

"Let's just go, okay. Or we'll be late and then I got outta bed for nothing when I could've laid longer with you" he looks at me again. I nod, "That's true". He held onto my hand tighter than before and gave a reassuring look.