•1•

'Welcome to Seoul, the place of your dreams' stated on a nearby  billboard as I leave the airport.

I moved here to start over, I'm going to be staying in Seoul till I am stable enough to return home, Daegu. I look around as the cab takes me to an apartment building. We drive through the city, fully populated with diligent shoppers or anxious workers.

We stop at a tall glass building, I stare at the grey tinted sky in thought. Rain? I continue into the building and ask for my room and make my way up the elevator.

It wasn't really crowded nor was it empty. Two girls and one guy stood next to me in the elevator. The man seemed to have headphones, the girls were giggling and giving each other looks every time they turned to stare at the guy with headphones. I looked at the guy and he looked up at me.

I caught a glimpse of his face and turned looking forward, he on the other hand kept staring at me for about 45 secs before noticing my uncomfortable expression.

The elevator stopped on the fifth floor and the girls got out, leaving me with the weirdly hot guy in the elevator alone. I reached out to press the '6th floor' button and his hands touched mine. He didn't see where he had pressed, he was fixated with his phone and when he touched my hand he looked up and saw what he was doing. He became wide eyes and murmured a soft yet graspy 'Sorry'.

His voice-

His voice caught my attention, I became flustered and felt a warmth raise to my cheeks. He removed his headphones and reached his hand out as if he wanted to shake mine. I looked down at his hands then his face. His hair grey and lips a red tint.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung. You are?" He spoke once again catching my attention with his deep voice.

The elevator stops on the 6th floor and I get out in a hurry. He gets out too, but I don't really worry because there are 24 rooms on each floor what's the odds he lives in my row. Right?

I walk to my room, Room 17 and he walks to his....Guess what number his room is?!!!

Room 18.

"Hey, what's your-"

I struggle with the keys and then close the door speedily. I never even let him finish his sentence.

H-he is just a normal guy..no worries. Just breathe!!