•11•

Continued...

I had taken a few pain pills the day before. And I hadn't eaten all day except for when I got to the restaurant..or the day before for that fact. I  suddenly felt a huge rumble coming from my stomach. "I am hungry" I say sighing thinking about waking towards the kitchen.

I contemplated on whether or not I should get up since Taehyung did say I shouldn't, but I didn't want to bother him. He looked really tired and I felt bad for making him go through all that trouble.

I got up anyway and made it to the kitchen before loosing my balance and falling to the ground. I mentally cursed at myself staring at the glass now in pieces on the floor.

I heard footsteps coming and looked up at Taehyung staring in shock. He picked me up and took me to my bed. He laid me down and went to fetch a Medical Kit. He came back and sat on the bed when I pulled away. "Tae..I-I'm sorry I never listened." I stare at him.

He looked up at me than said,
"Why didn't you call me, and why didn't you listen!" I look at the cut on my leg, I was sure that I was fine but the blood running down my leg said otherwise.

"Tae..I know but I'm sorry" I say wincing as he dabs cotton wool on my leg. "Don't say sorry you could've hurt yourself Ella!" his voice was deep and he seemed upset.

He stops dabbing my leg and looks back at me with those eyes and stared intently. I stared back at him and wondered what's going on his head. I watched his features soften. I looked down at his lips a light red, plump, it made me want to lean in and kiss him.

He snapped out of his trance and went back to cleaning my wound. I was oddly disappointed, I'm not sure what I expected but I wanted more than just a stare..from him. "What do you want to eat!" he spoke but I couldn't quite hear him through my thoughts. "Ella?" he said again but still nothing, "Ell-" he said this time with more depth that it shook me out of my thoughts.

I finally looked back up at him, "Oh sorry what was that?". "I asked what you wanted to eat, you were hungry? Remember?" he said in his normal tone before focusing on my leg again. "Oh yes, can we have ramen noodles?" he nods placing a plaster on my leg and packing up the kit. "Yeah sure, you okay. You drifted off there?" he observes.

"Uhm yeah, no-yeah I'm fine" I nervously say thinking about what he'd think of me if he knew what had just gone through my head. "Okay, so I'll get the ramen then" he gets up from his seat beside me.

"Cool" I trail off, he advances to the door with the kit in his hand. "Tae~" I call him, "Yes!" he turns his head. "Wanna stay over and watch a movie with me?" I ask in confidence hoping my voice doesn't crack.

He freezes. He turns with a slightly confused expression and then gives off a boxy smile. He rubs the back of his head, "Y-yeah sure, why not". "Okay cool, we'll decide on a movie when you get back then. Oh and get ramen for yourself too, I don't want to eat alone" I say softly.

He smiles in return, "Gotcha". He leaves for the noodles. I lie back against my head board and realize that I actually really like him guy. Like I've known him for a week or two now and he is really attractive. Why do I feel this weird tingly feeling when I'm around him? Am I inlove?