•13•

Ella Choi's POV

I lie there pretending to be asleep. I felt him stare at me, it sent shivers down my spine and made my heart flutter. His sweet scent drove me insane to a point where I wanted to open my eyes and scream, "Why in gawd's name do you smell so good?!'

I opened my eyes after almost falling asleep, I saw him laying there. His hair all messy and the grey tinted tips basically covering his eyes. I smiled at the beauty spots on his lips and his pink lips that seemed puffy.

I felt like I was driving myself around a bend contemplating on telling him or not, I pushed his hair out of his face and said, "Why am I so hung up on you? Why do you remain a constant thought in my mind? Why do you make me feel like I'm having the time of my life when you're around and dying when you're not there?...I think I might be in love with you Kim Taehyung, but I'm too scared that if I tell you it'll ruin everything we have. Our friendship obliterated in tiny pieces for you don't feel the same way!
Yes, I said it I Love You, Tae but do you love me more than a friend?" I sigh.

I spoke to him in whispers, as if he were awake just unresponsive. I laid back onto my pillow and a few tears escaped my eyes. I turned to lay on my back and stared at the ceiling for a few minutes. My eyes felt heavy so I finally closed them while a pain in my heart remained.

|Bonus|

I closed my eyes when she turned towards me in fear that she would catch me staring at her. Then I felt her hand move through my hair. And then she whispered words I'd been wanting to hear for a while. I'd never dated a girl before even though I told my friend I had. I'd never really felt this way about a girl before either.

These feelings were scary and I didn't know what to tell her, I am usually quite upfront but she made me nervous for some reason and hearing her say those words made me wanna open my eyes and tell her I felt the same way.