•7•

Kim Taehyung's POV

I was on my way to the cafeteria when Namjoon grabbed me by the shoulder. "Dude, that girl from this morning. The one you were drooling over, her name is Ella Choi" he tells me.

I look at him rather irritated and caught out, "I wasn't drooling over her, I just happened to see her." He looks at me brow raised, "Yeah sure, anyway she's in my home room."

I nodded and we made our way when I saw her again. I turned to Namjoon and whispered "I'll be back in a sec". I walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned and I pulled her into an old classroom.

"So your name is Ella Choi hey!?" I speak rathe confidently. I was happy I could speak to her in a place she couldn't run from. "Erhh..yeah" she spoke shyly.

"Well welcome, you should remember me from the elevator. I hope!" my nerves get the best of me."I do, I'm sorry about the incident yesterday though." her features soften and she looks apologetic.

I could hear her heart pounding. So I came closer, close enough to feel her breath against my lips. She looked down at my lips and back at me. "No problem, why are you so mysterious I can't seem to figure you out. Why?" I ask her.

She was evidently intimidated and slid out for under me with her tray in her hand. "I-I have to study. Erhh so could you not be so close up against me and let me eat my lunch."

"Well I'll see you around, Ella" I spoke and headed for the door. "Uhm okay. Bye for now then" she gives me a small wave.

I nod and say as I exit the room, "I'll figure you out someday." She seemed to get out of that too quickly. I want to know her, and I'm not sure why but she's just different...

I carried on with my day and it was boring. All I could think about was Ella and how her chocolate coloured hair called for my fingers. Or how her eyes stole my breath.

What is happening to me??!
I want to see her again. Today, yes Today!!