•32•

I stood there, in his embrace feeling absolute love and relief. He made me forget about everything and the sound of his heartbeat to mine was in sync. I was overwhelmed with love and I didn't want it to stop. Then he let go.

He looked down at me and had tears in his eyes. He stood there stunned as if what he had done was temptation, a mistake. He wiped his tears while coming forward, he backed up turning away from me.

My heart felt heavy and tears ran down my face, I stood there watching him walk away. "I do" I said staring at him, literally needing him.
I watched him stop when he heard me, "I do love you, I would be deceiving myself if I said I didn't. In fact I tried to deceive myself when I said what I did last night. I --"

He was hurt, "Stop! I'm going to be late for school..I need to leave. That hug was a mistake, we're not together anymore, remember?" his voice was harsh.

He turned back around and walked to the elevator. And I saw the doors shut before he was gone, I stood still infront of his room door. And went to mine after a few minutes of staring.

Time Skip
Late Afternoon

I woke up to a door being shut, but it wasn't mine. It was Taehyung's. He was home and I felt I needed to give him space. I realized how selfish I had been, I never considered his feelings at all. I just kept pushing him away thinking that he'd just be okay when I returned, I was wrong.

I got up and grabbed my coat before heading out. I wanted to get a coffee, some fresh air mostly. I made my way to the elevator before the door I earlier heard close, open. I turned to see Taehyung standing at his door staring at me. I looked at him and proceeded to carry on walking. Space, I Need To Give Him Space.

"Ella.." I heard him call my name, I turned to him hearing his thick voice. I stared at him and he stared back. The silence filled the hallway and then I broke it. "I know what I did was wrong, pushing you away. I did need you and I still do. But I realized that I need to give you space, I am really sor--" I admitted to him.

"I want you back!" He blurted while I rambled to him. The words seemed to knock me over and bring me back up again. I stood and stared at him intently as he carried on with his words.

"I did research, and I know what happened to you, and your family" he spoke but what he said I didn't expect. "I'd rather not go--" I wasn't ready to go into this with him, I didn't want to explain everything.

"Ella listen okay! I understand why you did what you did. And I still want you! I mean Ella I love you!" his voice more calm this time. His words hit hard and straight to my core. I ran to him and grabbed him into a hug. I held onto as tight as I could. I almost lost him.

"I love you more, Taehyung" I looked up at him and kissed him with everything I had, he returned the kiss and sent shivers through my body. I felt overpowered by him. I got him back and I never wanted to let go.

To be Continued...

Author Note

Hey, I hope you enjoyed the story it is literally my fave one.

I edited it recently and I really like the changes, I hope you do too!