•8•

The final bell rings for the day and everyone makes their way out the of the class. I slowly slip through the crowd of rowdy students and walk towards the school gate. I spot Kim Taehyung and become anxious. I walk faster and I see him, see me.

I reach the gate and cross the road. I put my earphones in and play my favorite song 'Im Fine'. I feel someone tug on my hand and turn to see who it was hoping it wasn't him. A little boy came up to me and asked me the help him look for his brother.

He was distraught and seemed to have been crying, he couldn't have been older than 11. We went back to the school, and I asked the boy. "What does he look like?" I say looking around for his brother.

"He is tall and has grey hair. My brother is older than me" he speaks between sniffles. "Okay, don't worry we'll find him!" I try and reassure him.

The little boy finally smiled and hugged me. I smiled back and carried on walking while holding his hand. All of a sudden he let go of my hand and ran off. "Ahhh where are you goi-"

"No way" I say rather loud. He ran up to a boy...Kim Taehyung of all people. "Is he his brother?" I ask myself. "Taehyung, I found you. We were looking for you everywhere. I'm hungry" he scolds the taller figure.

His voice goes from excited to a shriek. Taehyung gives him a hug. "Ive been looking all over for you!! Wait!..Whose we?" his voices softens.

"That girl and I looked all over for you." he points at me. I look up and approach them. I rub the little boys head...

"Hi, you shouldn't leave your brother alone. He seemed really worried about you." He laughs and puts the little boy down. "So he must be your little brother then?" I ask him smiling at the little boys cute face.

He looks up at the boy, "Yeah thanks for helping him look for me. Even though I was looking for him as well." he laughs.

I nod, "No problem, I think anybody would help such a cutie pie if he'd asked as nice as he did." He looks at me, "So you think I'm cute hey!?"

My smile fades and I realize what he said, "Huh? no. I meant your brother!" I answer quicker. He frowns a bit and asks, "So you don't think I'm cute?". "I didn't say that, you are really cute." I defend myself.

He laughs at me stumbling with me words. "I'm just messing with you! But if you must know I think you are gorgeous." I roll my eyes, "Ugh  sucha flirt, I bet you say that to all the girls"

"What no. What do you take me for?" he looks slightly offended. "Uhm well you come off as a flirt. And that's all I'm really getting right now."

He scrunches his nose and says looking at me, "I feel heavily offended right now." I realize that I was actually judging him by his exterior and apologize, "Okay im sorry I didn't mean to offend you. I was really harsh, you seem like a nice guy."

He smiles and look up at me. I turn away cause his smiles burns me heavily. We walk home together and chat a ton. I was really surprised to see that he wasn't actually what I expected.

Like I thought of him as some player, or just a simple flirt. We got home in no time cause the walk felt so quick compared to the walk it had been the morning.

We got to our doors and smiled at each other. He giggled and said, "Well see ya, Ella" and I nod heading to my door, "Bye for now, Taehyung." he lets go of his brothers hand and watches him enter the apartment.

As I stepped inside my apartment he pulled me back. I slipped but he caught me. His face was now once again close to mine and I felt my eyes wander through his. "Wanna have a bite to eat sometime?" I choke and cough, "Erhh, uhm I've got a-alot to do I- uhm don't think I have the t-time."

"There's  something about you that -" he continues speaking in-between a chuckle when he sees me nervous. I get up and put my hand infront of my mouth, "I n-need to g-go."

I leap to the door. I close the door and hear him say. "You are really something, Ella" still amused by my awkwardness. I mentally curse at myself for continuously embarrassing myself infront of him. "The hell, Ella?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
This was a really long chapter, hope you enjoyed it. I feel like I need to change my writing style though it's too...cringy