•19•

I woke up to see him laying next to me asleep. I grabbed him and hugged him, he opened his eyes and looked at me, he sat up to hug me back. "You okay, Ella?" he asked worriedly, "I can't lose you!" I whisper into his top. He held me tighter, "What's wrong?..What happened, did you have a nightmare?" his tone changed.

"Yes, you collapsed and I couldn't get to you..I thought I'd lost you". I broke out in tears, an overwhelming heartache came to mind when the thought of losing him became real. His voice very soft and, "You'll never lose me, I won't let that happen. You mean to much to me!" escaped his lips.

"You what?" I ask wiping my tears. I have something I have to tell you!" he eventually says, "Ella this has been on my mind for days, weeks actually! Well, Ella I'm-" his voice shaky. I looked at him and saw his brown eyes stare at me. I don't know what came over me but I kissed him.

He immediately pulled me up against him and hugged me. It was pretty intense, my heart was beating so fast. I was in shock yet never wanted to let go of him, or the kiss we shared. We broke the kiss, both trying to get some air, "I really like you, Ella" he said to me.My eyes began to water again, "I really like you too, Taehyung"

He leaned in and kissed me again. I held onto his top and he pulled me in by my waist. The feeling of finally getting to kiss him was relieving. I had wanted this for so long, everything just felt so right. "Can I just lay here with you?" I asked him as he leaned in to kiss my forehead. "Yes" he said.

We laid our heads down once again, he held onto me and I fell asleep once again. He was my life now. I am in love with Kim Taehyung. There I said it.