•21•

We reached the school still holding hands. We walked through the hallway like nonchalantly, even though everyone stared I tried not to care. When we reached my locker he gave me a peck on my lips. I stood in shock and he said, "Meet me here break. I want to introduce you to my friends".

Still shocked by his confidence amongst so many staring eyes, "O-Okay". As he left I turned on my heals to avoid the crowd of people judging me.

..Bell Rings..

I had alot of stares coming my way so I just walked with my head down, trying not to attract unnecessary attention. Then two girls came from behind me and pushed me against a wall, I heard a crack and felt tremendous pain from my nose. Another girl came up to me and punched me in the face. I was blinded by the blood coming from my nose. All of them started kicking and punching. I felt hard blows turn to numb pain.

I heard a voice say, "So this is the bitch dating Kim Taehyung. Some puny, defenseless girl. Pssssh what does he see in you?!" my eyes were shut so I couldn't see who is was but I knew it was a girl.

I heard footsteps and giggles, then silence. I heard another girl come up to me. "Ugh those stupid bitches, I'm so sorry I hadn't come sooner. Oh My Goshh! Your nose is-is broken, we need to get you to the nurse. Her voice was different and slightly pitchy.

She lifted me up and helped me walk to the nurse's office. I felt a continuous pain in my right leg. My body kept giving off aches on almost every place, especially my face.

She introduced herself as she helped to the nurse's office, "I'm Junie, Lee Junie. And that bitch that attacked you was Jae Yuna. She has had an obsession with Kim Taehyung since they were kids. I wouldn't worry though, I'm here now"

Junie put me down on the bed and called, "Nurse Joon!! Nurse Joon!! Come quick!". I tried opening my eyes but couldn't, "Oh my gosh!! What happened to her? Was it Yuna again?" the nurse's voice was quite soft and sweet.

I heard Junie sigh, "As always, the principal won't expel her cause his in her dad's pay roll. Every abusive case she's been charged with have been blown off what do we expect, right?" she was evidently frustrated. "This has gone to far, she's really badly wounded. She needs stitches, we need the paramedics!! I'll call them just stay here with her". I heard a loud siren and then I blacked out.

To Be Continued...