•28•

"What do you want Yuna?" I stared at her. "Oh nothing with you, I came to greet this hunk!" she said pointing at Taehyung beside me.

I grit my teeth and he moves forward about to speak. I stop him with my hand to his chest. I turn to her with a smirk. "Leave..before I hurt you real bad". She smirked back at me, "Ha! She's a tough one"

She leaned into my ear and told me something that put me completely off. "Just remember I'll get you when you least expect it!"

I pushed her away and she left skipping down the hallway. Who was I fooling?! I am not tough, I should just give up. I never win in life anyway!

I turned to face Taehyung trying to forget about all my thoughts and he looked back at me, concerned. He leaned in and hugged me. I felt so warm in his embrace, his arms wrapped around my body so perfectly.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked me gripping the sides of my face, "Yeah I-I'm fine. I need to get to class" brushing his concern off.

I left him and practically ran away. I ran to Junie who was sitting in the lab. I sat next to her and laid my head down on the table. She turned to see me and wrapped an arm around my back to give me a hug.

"Heyy! You okay?" Junie came asking me, "I don't know anymore. I feel like I should just pack everything up again and move as far as possible". She lifted my head from the desk, "What happened?" her attempt was a fail, I lifted up my head and turned to Junie with tears in eyes.

"It's Yuna! I can't take the threats anymore, I am inlove with Taehyung but I don't want to keep dealing with her. She makes me feel unworthy and--" Just then someone came and sat next to me. He peaked over and stared at me. "Ahh you must be Ella" a boy suddenly said.

I turned around and wiping my tears. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Wh-who are you?" I asked rather irritated. "Yoongi! What you doing here?" Junie asked the boy.

Junie interrupted as she stared at him from next to me. "I came to see the girl stealing Taehyung from us. I mean he ran off during lunch after telling us he was worried about her so I wanted to see what's so special about her!"

My jaw dropped listening to Yoongi tell us about Taehyung. He was actually really worried about me. "Sooo?" I say nonchalantly and hoping he'd go away, "And I'm your new lab partner!" he smiled deviously.

"Ohh you being the big brother!!" Junie said clapping her hands. She burst out laughing and Yoongi scratched the back of his head before pushing her off her seat. She plopped down on the ground and gave him a glare. He sat on her seat then turned to me. I giggled at her rubbing her butt as she returned to her seat, at the desk infront of us.

"Yahhh! I didn't say you could sit there!" she scolded at him.

The bell rang...

I turned to Yoongi, he looked at me intently and combed his hair to the back. "Hi I'm Choi Ella. Your new lab partner!" I finally say reaching out my hand. "Min Yoongi" is all he says in return, "Nice to meet you! So you're Taehyung's friend?" I ask him curiously.

"Yeah one of the six!" he says rolling his eyes, "Oh I'll probably meet the others during break. Taehyung insisted I do" I roll my eyes too.

"We aren't that bad, once you get to know us. A bunch of crack-heads basically" he looked a bit offended at my expression but was nonchalant about it.

Mrs Won walks up to me and puts down a paper for both Yoongi and I. "Please complete all the questions and answer them truthfully. You have 2 hours. Begin!

Ahhh it's Chemistry Paper time!!

Author Note

Finally Ella met one of  Taehyung's friends, I'm kinda happy. Do you see any character development, after re-editing this book again I tried to input more of it so the characters are more relatable and understandable.. what do you think?