•14•

Continued...

Kim Taehyung's POV

I felt my heart skip a beat, but I was afraid to open my eyes. To stare her in the face and tell her I felt the same. I overheard her crying and I so much wanted to get up and just hold her...admit my feelings for her.

Was I wrong not to respond?

I felt regret when I heard silence from her. She had fallen asleep for real this time. I decided to close my eyes as well, I ended drawing up situations where I had reacted differently to her confession. First it was where I had rejected it and it broke her into pieces. The second when I got up and said 'I Love You Too, Ella'. She didn't react the way I expected though, she jumped up all frightened and said "This was a mistake, I'm so sorry" pointing to the door for me to leave.

I woke up to her still lying in the same position she had been, shivering. She mumbled, "I'm so sorry but I can't...not now" . I patted her on the shoulder but she never responded and her mumbles got a little louder. She mumbled, "No don't leave!", I became worried and nudged her a bit harder. She woke up in shock as if fresh from a nightmare.

"Are you okay, Ella. You were speaking in your sleep?" I searched her eyes with mine. "I-I am fine. It's just something from my past" she said wiping her forehead.

"You don't seem fine, I'll get you some water. You do know you can speak to me right?" I say as I get up to get her something to drink.

"Yes I do but I'm not ready..yet" she admits to me. "Okay, I understand. it must not be easy to speak about" I try to ease the situation.

Something from her past is bothering her. But what is it...?