•26•

Kim Taehyung's POV

After we got back from the hospital I ordered takeouts and watched a series with Ella. She sat laying against my chest whilst I held her. She would often peck me on my chin.

"Who would've known" I said looking down at her. "I know right! They're so good together" admiring the two people. "No that you actually convinced me to watch this "I'm a robot" series." Her head popped up so fast, she was offended. I started laughing at her cute expression, "It's "I'm not a robot" Tae and plus it's really interesting!"

I nodded in 'agreement' with her, "I guess it is". "They're sooo cute" she said swooning over these two people kissing on screen. J looked at her again, "So are we!?" she looked up at me, "We could be..." she said trailing off.

She turned around and kissed me. I returned the kiss and wrapped arms around her. She climbed on top of me and kissed me deeper. "I love you so much, Kim Taehyung" she said to me. "I love you too, more than you know" I pecked her on her lips.

I looked at her, seriously this time, "Ella I haven't officially asked you to be girlfriend so here goes. Ella Choi will you-" she gave me a shock midway through my heartfelt attempt in officially asking her to be mine, "Yes Yes Yes" she exclaimed.

I looked at her slightly saddened, "Okay let me finish!" she giggled, "Sorry!". I inhaled and carried on, "Ella Choi will you make me the happiest guy on Earth and be my girlfriend?". She pulled me into a hug, "Yes!!" she said bwr excitedly.

I pulled out a box from my pocket and opened it to reveal a promise ring. "I got this for you before I visited you at the hospital. I hope you like it". She sat there startled, staring at the velvet red box. Her jaw dropped and she looked up at me.

"What? oh my gosh! It's so beautiful jeez. this looks way to expensive. I can't" she said staring down at the box in her hand. "It was nothing, I got it as a reminder of my love for you. It isn't exactly an equivalent to it but it's a small portion of it."

She covered her eyes, I can't with you, you're just so romantic". "Give me your hand" I said taking her by one hand, "Saying 'I love you' a million times couldn't explain how I feel about you. You make me the luckiest person alive when you're with me. I would give my whole self to make you happy. You complete me, I hope you know that. And today made me realize how much I need you.."

She stared at the ring on her finger and pulled me into a kiss. "I feel the same about you, Tae!"

Author Note

Hey, how is the book so far? Enjoying it? It's almost finished though, I have about 7 or 8 more chapters planned out I think.

Anyway, I gave you a double romantically cringey update, I hope you loved it ^_^