Chapter: 1

(Y/n) POV

The rain poured hard on both of us. My Solaria was the only thing that lit up anything in that nights wrath. My body felt cold from battle and his hands on my waist were the only thing that gave me warmth. Just west of the Fairy Kings Forest, outside my castle. He looked me in the eyes and I again fell victim to him.

We both knew it was our last night together. Our last night before the goddess race would finally win. The last night before the demons would be sealed away until god knows when. As our embrace tightened, the storm seemed to grow. The thunder groaned louder and the lighting shots became more erratic. But still I burrowed my head into his shoulder until I couldn't tell the difference between raindrops and teardrops.

"I promise I'll come for you (y/n)." He whispered to me. Clenching me tighter.

"I promise I'll never stop until I can see you again Zel." I replied balling my eyes out.

Suddenly a loud boom cracked through the air. It was them, they were coming. I could sense their magic power zooming towards us at a top speed. Rain continued to pour over us in buckets. Until finally they came into view. Until finally...I woke up.

I jolted awake and held my blanket to my shoulders...another dream about him, I thought. Then I felt my face and realized I had been crying. My tears had made it to my white pillowcase and I could see the stains they etched into the fabric. These stains are just another addition to the mosaic of tear stains already on my pillow.

I got up and dressed for the day then I did my hair. I went to the washroom to run water over my face when one of the kitchen maids came asking if I'd like a tea. She immediately saw my tear stained face and looked worried. I assured her everything was fine but she said she'd bring me my tea with an extra sugar. I smiled and waltzed to the balcony where I was able to stretch my golden flowing wings.

People constantly comment on my golden wings. They say they've never seen anything like them and always admire how beautiful they are. But to me they're a tribute to my people and the ones I need to protect. Every once and a while I still like to visit Satulumia and my people but it's only so solemnly that I get to do so. After all, I am the only Satulumian in Britannia and the gateway is a little bit, how do I put this...ancient. It requires the willing blood of a Satulumian to enter so it's a bit draining every time I visit and come back.

For the past ten years I've been residing in my castle west of the Fairy Kings Forest. Meliodas knows where to find me if he'd like to see me but I still haven't seen him in ten years. It makes me wonder sometimes what he's been up to. What all of the sins have been up to. I saw Ban about five years back. Before I heard he committed himself to Baste prison. I know Merlin's in Camelot, still, I haven't met with her in almost 4 years. Other than that I have no knowledge of where any of the sins are or could be.

Sometimes I wish I did know where they all were. I miss them. They were some of my best friends. I just know on such a beautiful day like today they'd all be having so much fun. Drinking and playing games. Training and talking, it'd be amazing. I hope they're all doing alright.

My wings began to flutter as I saw something in the distance. It was a group of holy knights making their way on horseback towards the long gravel driveway of my castle. My eyes began to fixate on one of them. A pink haired one who looked rather fierce. I could tell he meant business by coming all the way out here from Liones.

They got closer towards my home and I decided I'd take an aerial view. I pushed myself off the balcony and my wings did the work from there. I flew above where they could see me and created a small ray of light around me so if they did happen to look up, all they'd see is a tiny reflection of light.

Finally they reached my front door and the pink haired man who seemed to be leading them went up and knocked. I decided now was the time to make my presence known.

I flew down behind them all and the pink haired one turned his head. He looked at me from head to toe. A small silence came over us all before he at last said. "Are you (y/n) (l/n) the famed Satulumian?" I was a little shocked. No one usually comments on me being a Satulumian because no one really knows they exist.

Yes, and what's it to you?" I replied. The pink haired one clearly didn't want to waste any time came over to me and stared me down.

"What do you know about the Seven deadly sins? You used to run with them, correct?" He questioned.

"Well, what do you know about the seven deadly sins?" I said slyly returning his question. I knew he was withholding information. I could tell by his urgency that something had happened with the sins and it required the holy knights utmost attention. If they were on the move again I'd like to think they'd come for me, but I had to know what they were up to first.

The pink haired holy knight was growing impatient. A lightning bolt came down like a bomb next to me. I laughed before grabbing the bolt and molding it into a sword. They all looked at me in complete shock.

"You may know my name and origin, but you have no idea who I am." I said before making eye contact with the pink haired boy who was clearly clueless to my powers. I pointed the sword to him and the pink haired boy smiled.

"I see. I have misread the situation. My name is Gilthunder and as of lately four of the seven deadly sins have been traveling together. I am in charge of taking them down." He stated, and that was all I needed to know.