It was obvious that it was her room, mostly because the room had a fizzy peach gummy sweet smell like Quinn. He let out a small laugh as he noticed the box of McDonald's on the side table beside her bed.

Beside the box was a small picture frame, it held a picture of young Quinn and a boy who looked a tiny bit older than her. Ace tilted his head.

"Does she have a brother?" He asked himself oblivious and reached out to take hold of the picture.

"Ace!" Quinn's voice suddenly ran through the air and Ace's hand stopped midway as he turned back.

"Ace?"

Ace shut his eyes and took deep breaths before going out of the room, only to be caught by Quinn who was standing across the room with her hands folded on her chest and her left leg tapping the floor impatiently, her eyes shooting lasers at him.

Ace pressed his lips together, "I was looking for the bathroom.....yeah the bathroom."

"Can't you read?"

Quinn pointed at a door beside her room's door which had a sign in it saying 'Bathroom'

Ace choked on his breath, "I missed it," he lied.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrows. "You really are something," she mumbled. Ace scanned her.

She was wearing a short gown and boots that went up right above her knee, a scarf around her neck, and a small bag. She let her curly midnight-black hair flow freely on her shoulders.

"Dressing up to the actress's profile, I see," Ace said mockingly, she huffed.

"I have an image to keep, I can't be seen letting my guard down. If I'm going out with someone I hate I should look decent at least."

Ace chuckled, "The paparazzi must still be in front of the building." He pointed out.

"Carl said to take the fire escape, so they would be more curious about our relationship seeing how secretive we are."

Quinn flickered her gaze to the ground and back to the man before her, "Let's go," She finally said and Ace took a hold of her hands in his.

They went out through the back where a black car was waiting for them.

"Where are we going?"

"Carl arranged a small dinner at a remote garden somewhere the paparazzi can't reach us, to make them itch to get any about us."

Quinn slowly used her seatbelt as a feeling of nostalgia hit her hard and she felt a bile forming in her throat. "Great."She managed to say as the car started and she looked outside using her hair as a curtain to hide her face trying to control herself.

"You alright? Not like I care but this is my card I can't have you throwing up here or anything," Ace asked noticing how uncomfortable she seemed, he gazed at her worriedly, diverting his attention between the road and her.

"Yeah... I'm fine," She forced a laugh and tucked her hair behind her ear.

Ace let out a puff, "You had me startled there, I haven't seen you like that before."

Ace suddenly stopped the car copying the action the car in front of him did, they were stuck in a traffic jam.

"Did an accident happen?" Ace wondered why there was a traffic jam, "It seems so." He added when they heard an ambulance arriving.

"I'll be back," Quinn said lost in her thoughts as she opened the door and went out without waiting to hear anything from Ace, who called her repeatedly.

She walked past the cars, jammed up until she got to the sidewalk and continued to let her limbs lead her then stopped at where the two cars harshly collided against each other, a lifeless body hanging out from the car that had been turned upside down and two people injury badly in the second car.

Quinn felt her legs take two steps backward as the scene before she began to become blurry, the sound of the ambulance and the people around became too vivid she took her hands to her ear to block the sounds as the tears rolled down her cheeks to her chin.

"Angus, Angus get up," She shook her head trying to get the voice from the past away, she wanted to stop her aching heart from hurting, her throat became hoarse feeling like someone was strangling her as the tears slipped from her glassy eyes and dropped on the scarf around her neck.

Beads of sweat formed on her forehead which began aching her seriously, she hadn't experienced this in a long time and she thought she had gotten over it and had to check which was the only reason she came to the scene. But she was wrong she hadn't gotten over it.

The first time this happened to her she thought she was dying and cried a lot begging to go to the hospital now, she's gotten used to it but it still terrified her.

Suddenly she wished she had stayed in the car.

She breathed heavily and almost stumbled as the lifeless body was carried on a stretcher making a scene from her past flash before her eyes, she tried to forget it she didn't want to see it but it felt like she was reliving the moment she dreaded the most in her life.

She shut her eyes, sobbing uncontrollably, and felt her legs give up on her, she was ready to hit the cold floor but a pair of warm arms caught her right before that could happen.

"Quinn, Quinn are you alright?" Ace's soft voice came, his tone gave it away that he was beyond worried.

His voice seemed distant to her ears.

She could only see him for five seconds as her gaze became blurry making it impossible for her to see him clearly, she wanted to talk, to tell him to take her away from there.

But she couldn't, the bile was still in her throat, she felt her body begin to tremble and she held his arm and buried her tear-stained face in his chest. His warm embrace somehow made an electric buzzy feeling erupt from her spine.

"Take me away from here Ace... please."

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

What do you think happened to Quinn???🤔🤔

Vote, comment, and share.

😁😁

QOTD: What's one thing you can't live without?

Mine would be family, including friends that have become family. My phone, wifi, music, and fooodddddd.😂😂😂

The list goes on😭😭