The place had been the same since Callan last visited. A large tree stood in the middle of the room whose branches were trimmed to the roof whereas its large trunk had some intricate designs carved out beautifully in the middle. One side of the room contained an open almirah where books of various kinds were stashed while the other side contained all her utensils and appliances used to make different kinds of decoction.

However, Callan's eyes zoomed to the wall where five pots of different colors were lined up and lay hanging in the air without any support. What made him curious though was that the five pots were colored in the same way his bracelet reflected. Blue, Brown, Yellow, White and Black.

Was it just a coincidence?

The man decided to delve further. Out of curiosity he slowly marched to the pots to discern the contents in it. With each step he took the colors of the pots sparkled. It was like watching dazzling stars on a new moon night. The glittering and sparkling of the pots fascinated Callan's mood more and more. When he was about to close the gap he heard distinct footsteps and he knew for once that Aurora had arrived. He stepped back and hid behind the entrance door of the room, he watched a shadow appear through the door. As soon as the lady entered her foot in the room Callan appeared out of nowhere and screamed in his loud voice taking the poor lady by surprise. Aurora was startled with the sudden onslaught and she screamed in fear, the bags in her hand fell while she closed her eyes and covered her ears.

Fat tears rolled down Callan's cheeks as he laughed his heart out. His laughter was so free, so childish despite his adult years. On the other hand Aurora's heart beats increased, her rhythmic palpitations accelerated and she put hear hands to her chest probably making sure if she was still alive.

She angrily smacked him "How many times have I told you not to ambush me in such a way. Goodness Luna the heart of a poor lady!"

"I-I am sorry. Its always fun with you." Callan said between his hysterical laughs.

She gave him his own sweet little time to come out of his guffaw. She collected her bags and looked up to him. "So, what brings you here?"

"Can't I just come to visit an old friend of mine." He narrowed his eyes and pouted like a kid.

"Yes you can." She sighed and started emptying the contents of the bag. "But I can assure you, you are not here to just meet me. Are you?" She put her bags to a nearby table.

"Well you are right on that account."

"So get going with it."

"Well.." Callan continuously ticked his forefingers "I don't know how to tell you but I am having these strange dreams lately."

This caught Auroras attention and she asked curiously "What kind of dreams?"

"Its actually just a single dream, more of a nightmare i'll say but it has kept me awake all nights since the blue moon."

Aurora knew that Callan's dreams were no longer a coincidence. She knew that the dreams signified something. Either it could be the occurrence of the past or the visions of the future. So it was necessary for her to know what was transpiring in that mysterious mind of Callan. "Full moon day you say.."

Callan nodded. Aurora grasped his arm and took him near the trunk of the tree in the middle of the room. She closed her eyes and muttered some verse. When she touched the tree trunk it opened its chest and a book engulfed by thick green vines appeared from it. It slowly released it leafy creepers and the book opened itself. Callan remembered the thing as he had seen it before.

"It is the book of the ancients." He raised a brow.

"Very good Callan. Now just stand ahead and try to remember what you saw."