chapter twenty five

"For how long will I have to be standing right next to you?"

"As long as you need me."

"I don't need you."

"Yes, you do. Do you remember what happened last time you pushed me away?"

The image of Zayn burning my skin, flashes through my eyes. I look down at my wrist with the burnt spot and cringe as I remember the stinging feeling. I look up at Harry, who's now smugly smiling with me. He knows how much he hurt me awhile ago and how sad he made me, he doesn't care.

I stand up to see out the the window. The train is slowing down and I patiently wait behind the door, feeling his eyes burning my back.

"I also need you." He whispers.

"For what? To be your punching bag?"

"Yes, Flo. To be my punching bag," he sarcastically says.

"And to be your personal, never sharing sex toy." I whisper, licking my bottom lip hating how those words sounded. It's like my mouth is dirty for mentioning the word "sex".

I'm just saying what Louis said to me. I just want to know if it's true.

The train stops and so does my heart as his hand unexpectedly wraps around my wrist, pulling me out of the train with such force. The Manchester train station is full of people waiting to get into this train, and they all turn their attention to us since we - Harry is causing a scene.

"Let go of me!" I look at the security guard, hoping he would try to do something. Surprisingly, he did.

"Ey, what's going on here?"

"None of your fucking business." He still drags me to wherever he wants.

"I'm getting back into the train, Harry. Let go of me." He pushes the guard and continues to take me away.

The security guard grabbed Harry, and I didn't see what happen, but I could tell that he had something that made Harry shake uncontrollably and fall to his knees. Some of the people gasp and I squeak. I didn't want Harry to die. I guess?

"What did you do?!" I scream at the guard.

"Calmed him down."

"Motherfucker." He whines.

Harry lies down on his back, moaning and shutting his eyes.

This is such a horrible night. I should've stayed home. I'm hungry, I'm so grounded if my mother finds out, and I'm dead as soon Harry gets out of this thing.

The guard helps him up and I put my arms around Harry's waist, trying to walk him away from the station. The guard leaves us alone, but I mentally thank him though, because Harry is being awfully loopy.

I find a bench outside, and I sit him there with me.

"You're... so...dead." He whispers, rolling his eyes back. I somehow feel bad for him.

"Oh gosh, what did he put you? I need that." I giggle.

"I wasn't... going to hurt you." His hand pushes my head.

"You were hurting me really bad." I look at his fingers mark on my skin.

"I don't... want you for sex, well, sometimes," I cringe. He takes a deep breath, lying himself back. He's sweating. "I don't want to confuse you anymore. I like you."

I start coughing out of nowhere. This is amazing. Loopy Harry saying things he probably don't even feel. Great.

"But I can't have you the way I want you, that way is being with you but I don't deserve you, you don't deserve a murderer like me."

Murderer? He said he hasn't killed anyone.

"Just be the nun you think you want to be though," he closes his eyes. "but I don't want you away from me, I need you because..."

Okay, this is getting weird.

"... you somehow remind me of my sister."

I stare at him as he falls asleep on the bench.

Harry just confessed he likes me, he's a murderer and somehow I remind him of his sister.

I urge to know more about his backstory and more, but I think when he wakes up from this he won't be soft like he was just now.

"What about your sister? What happened?" I shake him.

I look around the lonely, dark streets as I see a couple of men walking towards.

"Harry..." I whisper, slowly shaking him.

"You two!" Someone shouts.

"Harry!" I scream for him to wake up. I grab his face and shake him.

A/N: Yeah, sorry for the late updates. I probably lost some readers, but thank you whoever is reading this. As you can read, I'm trying to heat the story and letting some things out about Harry. Vote, comment and share :D