chapter sixty six

"Why on earth would I want to do such thing when your mum's few feet away from us?" I whisper as I get back inside with Harry behind me. He presses his chest against my back and pushes me against the wall. I whimper and he quickly reacts, remembering that I'm still healing, so he pushes my hair all the way to my shoulder so he can talk into my ear.

"Shh, I'm sorry baby." He says with a deep voice, but with tenderness and he leaves a trail of wet kisses from my ear down to my neck. He gently bites me, making me gasp and bring my fingers to my bottom lip. He grabs my hips and places his chin on my shoulder.

I rest my cheek against the wall, feeling the coldness over my skin and I hum affectionately as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I want you listen closely to my voice when I say that I want to tear your clothes off right now and throw you to bed and kiss every inch of your body while your voice gets louder that everyone can hear you."

He grabs my hands and pins them on the wall and my eyes are half-opened as I stare at the wall in front of me as he continues to kiss, nibble, and bite my neck, making my legs feel weak.

"Want to run my tongue over your naked hips all the way to where you're hottest."

He lets my wrists go and he turns me around. My eyes go from his chest to his eyes, giving him full access to be the witness of my immensely red cheeks. He immediately gives me a satisfied smile.

"You're so quiet, you look like you're about to burst," he tilts his head, holding my chin up. "Don't need to be shy. I know you want this. Be dirty with me."

Turned on and frustrated, all I want to do is give in and shut my shame off, but I'm afraid I might say something that would make him laugh or ruin the moment. Like if I say that it's insanely hot when he pins me, that nothing makes me as seduced as seeing him when he's angry or that I love seeing him in a tight pair of jeans because his bulge shows – it's not something I would say. It's something I never thought before I knew him... he's the first one to be the reason why every square inch of my body is burning hot.

He looks like he's reading my mind by the way he keeps staring at me and smirking – he knows. He knows that my mind is full of naughty thoughts and fantasy scenes. And I feel like I'm going to hell by thinking that almost a year ago I thought kneeling down was to pray only.

"You're so much than a blush and shyness. I want to know more of that side of yours, I want to be the first and last. I want to be part of it. Full of it." He presses his forehead against mine and the halls seem to get smaller and my brain is number. "Have you ever thought of me naked?"

"Yes."

"Yeah? Have you thought about me holding your arms over your head? On top of you overpowering you and dominating you?" He runs his long fingers through my hair and I get chills. "Or getting shivers if I grab your hair?"

He's different now, a new darkness, hotter as hell, reminding me why I first felt so attractive to him.

"I..."

"You crave me, Flo."

He stares at my lips for a while now and he leans closer, biting my upper lip softly. He pulls it slowly before letting it go.

"Wish you could see all the thoughts I have about you so you could understand why it takes so much power to handle myself around you. But I can make you feel them instead if you just come with me upstairs."

For some reason that makes me 'flip the table' and kiss him. Really kiss him. I push him back and he pulls me with him without breaking the kiss, he almost falls back but the wall behind him catches us. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him, pulling his hair simultaneously.

He breaks the kiss.

"No, kiss me." I say, breathing fast.

"Yes darling. I'll kiss you here." He holds me with one arm now as he moves a hand to pull my shirt down a bit and kisses my collarbones, but I can feel his hot and fast breathing more than his lips. He desires me . "I'm kind of enamored with this part of you."

"I'm only enamored with you." I say and he looks up.

"Well fuck, now that we're saying cheesy shit let me tell you now that I fucking love you."

I giggle, "When did you start having feelings for me?"

"Um," He throws his head back and looks up. I don't think there is anything hotter than looking at his face when he's concentrating. "When you started gently running your fingers over my face in your basement. You were seducing my mind."

"I was not."

"Who the fuck touches someone's face out of nowhere?"

"I was just admiring your face."

"If that's how you admire my face, I want to know what else you can do with your fingers."

"I wonder the same thing with yours."

Harry raises his eyebrows, "I can't believe you just said that, nunny. Please let me show you."

"Are you guys about to have sex in every room of this house?" Charlotte appears with Liam at the end of the hallway and the color drains from my face and I get down from Harry.

"Actually... yes. Care to watch us?" Harry says irritated.

"That's some weird nun kink you have there, H." Liam says and Harry chuckles, closing his eyes and running his fingers through his hair.

"Well..." he starts.

"That's highly offensive." I say to Liam before Harry could add something else.

"Sorry for interrupting whatever you're having, but we're about to leave, so-"

"Bye." Harry interrupts Charlie.

"Wait, you're not coming with us?" I ask him.

"Were you planning on leaving me?"

"No, I was planning leaving with you. Not without you."

"I'm going to stay here for a while." Harry says.

"With your... mother?" I'm surprised.

"Yeah, uh, a lot has happened in a week."

"I don't want to leave without you."

"Well, you could stay or... go with them. It's your choice."

"I have to leave Harry."

"Fine, then go."

"Whoa. Just like that?"

"Just like that." He walks away.

Charlotte, Liam and I are halfway to the door, but Anne stops them to give them bags of coffee beans – I have no idea why, and they start talking but my mind starts wandering off, imagining Harry and I rolling in bed, finishing what we started. Without thinking how disrespectful this might be, I start walking upstairs in a house that's not mine and start opening doors, trying to find him.

I open a door to a room and find him resting his head on his arms in bed, completely naked and I gasp covering my eyes.

"Knew you were smart." He says.

I close the door behind me. "What the heck are you doing?"

"I'm just lying in bed bored. Wanna join?"

"I'm fine here thanks."

"I'm not going to believe that you turned around just to stay at the door?" He starts standing up and I cover my eyes again. I feel his hands grab my wrists and uncovers me.

"Yeah because we have a lot to talk about. AH!" He throws me over his shoulder. "Oh my Gosh! Your bum!"

"I will answer all your dearest questions later..." he throws me to bed, "but now let me fuck you."

...

/ why do I keep leaving u guys hanging? /