chapter forty six

ignore my spelling mistakes! oh look how adorable harry looks in that gif.

F.

The attention we are getting is making me uncomfortable. Both of them start shouting, and I see Michael coming over to check what's going on. I run upstairs for the hundredth time today, and lock myself in the bedroom. I drop myself onto the mattress, exhausted and afraid of what would happen now. I could feel myself getting sensible again, and I tell myself that crying hasn't helped a thing. I will not cry anymore.

I fall asleep and wake up after for what it feels all day. My back starts to hurt me by the uncomfortable, little mattress on the floor. I get up and rub my forehead. I walk towards the mirror. My cheeks are red; it must be my heart pressure. I inhale and exhale, deciding to change to my old clothes. They smelled bad, but I couldn't care. It feels better than being exposed.

"Flo, are you in there?"

I hear Calum outside of the door with a light knock. I rush myself to get into my jeans and shirt before opening the door. When I do, he barges in without hesitation. I close the door behind me, preparing myself for another drama.

He fastens the button of his coat and pushes his hands inside his pockets. He looks so much older than when he's in school.

"What are you doing here?" He asks. He looks serious, not his usual friendly smile on his face. Now I start thinking if I should answer him with sir or kiss his toes for saving me from Zayn. I don't answer; I always choose the worst decision and never do the right things. "Flo?" He takes a step towards me, now showing a concerned expression.

"Don't touch me." I blurt out and close my mouth, quickly. I still hear Harry's voice echoing in my head telling me that Calum doesn't have good intentions with me.

"Tell me, Flo. I can get you out of here." He tilts his head, "You need to tell me what's going on. Why are you here? Where's Harry?"

"Did you even plan on telling me you were in a Mafia?"

"No, it's not something I tell everyone. You need to answer me. I demand you to."

"Harry... is dead."

He knits his eyebrows.

"He's not dead."

"Yes he is. Those monsters ended his life!"

"Flo I don't know what you're smoking or what the hell is going on between you and him, but Mo texted me a few hours ago she was helping Harry burn some place down."

"Wha..."

This couldn't be possible. Instead of feeling happiness, I'm feeling anger. I step away from the door and run my fingers through my hair. I can't believe this! All this time, I've been crying for Harry and he is alive. How? I have no idea, but I feel like an idiot. He's with Mo and doesn't even care about me.

"Flo, are you okay?"

"No, I am not okay!" I shout. "I'm sick and tired of my life!"

I hit my temples repeatedly.

"Let's get you out of here, Flo."

"No." I state, breaking the necklace off my neck and throwing it to the floor. "I'm staying here."

"What are you saying?

I walk out of the bedroom and walk downstairs. I go into the basement where I see Zayn sitting by himself. Calum grabs my arm and I wiggle it free. My angriness and jealousy are burning my whole body. I don't want to know what Harry and Mo are doing behind my back.