chapter fourteen

-

Harry's arms are tight around my waist. They're that tightened that it's making me unable to breathe. They're hot and soaked in sweats. My hand runs through his locks, finding a way to calm him down. I touch his forehead which is also covered in sweat, and it's probably by the breakdown he had or this basement is just too hot.

Lighting flashes the room and it doesn't take three seconds for the thunder to clap and make the window shake.

His arms are now off of me, his black figure sits next to me and I turn my face to look at him. My cheek softly hits with his shoulder but I leave it there, enjoying how soft the fabric of his shirt feels against my skin. He's too close to me that I could feel his breath on my face. Its pitch dark, but this position we are, it's letting us know that we are face to face.

It's so frustrating not see his face, but at least I could use my sense of touch to feel him. So my fingers start trailing on his face until I find his parted lips, I don't think he's bothered by my hand searching for something on his face because he does the same to me. He put his fingers on my lips and I smile a bit just after he smiles against my fingers.

This feeling of his fingers so soft on my skin makes my stomach drops.

"I'm... insane" he whispers, "I didn't want you to see how crazy I can get."

"You have to tell me more about this, I don't understand."

"No." He harshly answers, ruining our peaceful moment, "You're not supposed to know fuck about my shit," I hear him getting up and his body is no longer touching mine. I stand up too and my hands try to find him.

"Well, it's not fair."

He doesn't reply and I stay frozen when his ragged breathing couldn't be heard anymore. I don't move, breathe not even blink, concentrating if I hear him and follow his voice - but no avail. I can't hear anything except the voice in my mind.

"Harry?"

"This isn't funny, you're scaring me." I curl my fingers on my sides.

"Harry."

The lighting lights up the room again and I take that quick chance to turn around to see Harry sitting on a box, his back turned to me. Then I see the darkness again.

"I lost my mind when I was sixteen," I follow his voice until my legs bump with box he's sitting on, "lighted that joint and it was a whole different world." Now his voice was far away from me, "I dropped out of school and three days later my mum kicked me out of the house. Instead of helping me, she left me on the streets."

I follow his voice but his steps are making me go mental, why doesn't he want me be close to him? Isn't that what he wants?

"If I see her one day, she has to beg for not kill her." He continues, "if she's not already dead which I hope."

"What do you think, Flo? Did I lose my mind or not? "

"You don't want to scare me and all, but that's exactly what you're doing."

"But I won't hurt you." He repeats what he said earlier.

"Okay, but stop scaring me. Just stay where you are and stop moving..." I trudge over where I last heard his voice.

"I can't help it. You're just too innocent." He pokes my back and I turn, attempting to touch him again but he isn't there.

"Stop that!" I shout.

He chuckles and now I could sense that he is in front of me.

"I'm here, I'm here."

"Okay... stand still." I say bringing my fingers to feel his lips again. I don't care if I'm being disturbing but I've never been so close to a guy before and despite how insane he is, I really loved that feeling; a feeling that sends warm waves down body.