2014: 2

2014

My mother and I had moved to Sandbach. I was in a new school and most afternoon I would drive back home with blood running down my nose. I've killed twenty suckers a week after killing Preston Douglas.

The money kept me going, seeing my mother using my money to buy new furniture in our new house, kept me fucking going. At nights I would wake up screaming, hearing dead people's voices, but then I would forget about it.

Mum was surpassing the fact my dad left her. But I could still hear her cry in nights because she felt ugly.

Our neighbor Arabella knocked at our door and invited us to dinner and then my mother let her came in and they talked. I found out she was a Kemyss and her husband was murdered and that she had a daughter named Floella Kemyss.

There was a tree at the backyard where most nights I would just stand there and meet up with people from the Mafia and drug ourselves.

One night I looked up to the house next to mine and saw a girl looking out of the window, but she wasn't staring down at me. She was staring up at the sky.

I went up to my room and stared at her through the window and I wondered if she knew I was there. Then she yawned and closed the curtains, later turned off the lights.

The next day I drove to my father's house with one purpose: kill him. I wasn't going to get paid for this, but since I was killing random people, why not kill him too? I was happy. I was going to kill my father and it was the best day of my life.

I knocked on his door.

It opened not by my father, but his red head girlfriend.

"Jasper," she went to close the door, but I put my foot between it.

"Afraid of me? Gosh, is my dad talking shit about me again? Please let me in. Is he in the house?"

"No, he's not."

"Damn, but can you let me in? I would like a cup of tea." I said sarcastically.

"I don't trust you."

I smirked, the gun in my pants is starting to itch my dick.

I push the door open and close the door behind me. She looks scared.

"Where's dad?"

"Working. What do you want?" She asked, rudely. I was offended.

"I was planning on killing him but seeing you instead makes me have a change of plans. Having you dead will make my mum happy since well, you ruined our lives."

"I'm calling the police."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I point at her with gun. She gasps. "This shit was itching my balls. I had to take it out. Don't worry, I'm not killing you... for now."

"Jasper, oh my God, no."

"I want you to write suicide letter for dad."

"What?"

"Yeah, please, love."

"You're out of your sick mind."

"No, it's just nothing scares me anymore. I can't feel a thing, so grab a pencil and a paper. I'm going to kill you baby girl."

She was crying and she picked up the pencil and paper. She sat down and I watched her write the words that left my mouth.

"Mick, by the time you find this letter... I'm dead. I'm sorry for not saying goodbye but I was so unhappy with you. You didn't give me life..." I continued until I was done. I felt so inspired.