chapter twenty one

This was going to be a long chapter but I cut it. Here’s a short one for you to see more about Harry…  vote, comment if you want me to continue? :)

Harry’s pov

I park my car in front of the school, noticing few girls walk by and staring at it. I would raise my middle finger at their young little asses but the windows are tinted and they won’t see a shit. I unbuckle my seatbelt and get out; kicking the door closed. I sit on the hood with a cigarette between my lips. The creepy fuck girl I used to date and fuck, walks out of the doors with her headphones on and books pulled against her chest.

Mo slowly walks down the stairs and her eyes land on me then looks at something else. She does a double take and drops her book, quickly getting it back. She stands still and I smirk to myself, waving at her to come over. She looks around and jogs away to her car. I go after her and take her headphones off.

“Hey, love.” I hold my cigarette and press my lips on her neck.

“Don’t call me that.” She snatches the headphones from my hands and continues to walk to her car. “What do you want, hm? Didn’t you clearly say that you don’t want any shit to do with me?”

“I know I said that babe. You know I’ve been calling you and you don’t answer my calls, I’ve been oh so upset that you have answered none of them.” I lie, leaning against the driver’s side, blocking the door.

“You broke my phone, you dipshit.” She grabs the cigarette from my fingers and throws it away after I blow the smoke at her face.

“Oh, yeah,” I clear my throat.

“What do you want?”

“You’ve been missing my di.ck, do you? Saw you at the Church last Sunday, acting all innocent and shit.”

“I saw you at the fountain… were you spying on me?”

Not at all, but that day I did find out you’re Flo’s best friend.

“Of course baby, I realise what I did to you was wrong and I want you to know how much I love you and miss you.”

“Your head is fucked up. You need therapy.”

Therapy didn’t work for me.

“Tomorrow is your birthday.”

“How do you know that?” She asks like if she didn’t tell me her dumb birthday during the six months we got to be together.

“I always know about stuff, and I was hoping if you could accept my gift.” I grab her arm, and push her against her car. “The gift I used to give you every night.”

“You used me for sex and tried to make me part of that stupid Mafia to help you sell drugs, are you out of your mind? You filled my head with love words, treated me n ice and I fell for you but not anymore, Harry. Please, leave me alone.”

These are my ways to bring girls to the drugs spot but I did fail with Mo.

She was innocent and I wanted to damage her.

“I love you, Mo.” I press my forehead against hers.

It’s not the same with Flo even though, she’s innocent, all virgin, so pure and those horrid skirts mark her bum and curves so good that makes me want to take that from her, to probably ravish her… but I can’t.

She can help me. She can cure my sickness.

“Don’t. Stop saying that,” she looks anything but my eyes, “they’re teachers looking at me; you’re going to get me in trouble.”

“Let’s put on a show then,” I push my hand inside her trousers and she gasps, kicking me on the balls. I kneel and grab my crotch, “you whore.”

“Fuck yourself, Styles.” She spits on my face and gets inside her car.

I start laughing at her.

Mo thinks she can fucking mess with me and that I won’t try anything against her.

[*]

Liam called me so I headed to the drug spot.

I was pulled by some men immediately to a dark room. I’m forced to sit on a chair and someone turns a lamp, lighting a circle shaped table with a mess of money on it. The smell of weed and cocaine enter my nostrils and I literally start shaking, wanting some of that.

“H Milward,” Marcos leans to the table so I can see him. The only thing I could see is the table; the other part of the room is dark. “You’ve been failing me, dearly.”

“What the fuck do you want?”

“Pay up.” Another man leans with his hands folded on the table.

“Now? What he fuck! I haven’t sold shit in the past three weeks!” I punch the table, spilling a cup of alcohol. The liquid soaks the money immediately but they don’t pay attention to it. Someone behind me pulls my hair.

“Enough time to sell them,” I’m told near my ear and I sneer, not giving a shit. “You had more than three weeks.”

“Give me time and I’ll sell them.”

“Time? What time do you want, eh H? Boys, get him,” Marcos demands and I’m pushed to the floor. I can see a man in the dim light, grabbing the collar of my shirt and slamming my face against the wall.

Someone punches my jaw and blood comes out from my mouth. I throw a punch but it just collides with the air. I’m turned around and thrown to floor, earning a kick on my stomach.

“You have until Monday to pay up and if you don’t appear at eight in the morning in this place, I will kill you.” Marcos says and the man lets me go. “Now get the fuck out of here.”

I get up, clutching my stomach.

“Assholes.” I spit blood the floor and get out of the disgusting place.

“Harry wait a second…”

“Fuck off Liam.”

“It’s about Micha-”

“I said fuck off.” I cough as I make my way to the exit.

He tries to stop me but I push him, I have some shit to do tonight.

Like going to England to see Flo…