chapter fourty seven 2/2

There's a constant beeping next to me. I'm not in a hospital, but in a room, lying in bed with an oxygen mask on my face. It takes minutes so I could sit up straight, there's a pain in my lower back and in my head. There's an endless pounding in my legs and my bones hurt. I roam my eyes around the room; confused until I'm stuck by a lightening of full memories. I gasp and take the mask off me.

"Harry?" I try to shout, but my voice is extremely raspy. I get off bed and fall to the floor, my legs feeling heavy. My breathing starts to quicken when I grow desperate. Where am I and where is he? All I know is a helicopter was landing on the roof of the mansion and I blacked out.

I crawl toward a wall and stand up by the help of a chair. I look out of the window; the sun is rising and I can hear cows and chickens outside. What is this a farm?

A hear a door creak open and I sit down on the chair, afraid who might that be. A man walks inside, turning on the lights. He frowns when he looks at the bed and then looks at me, taking out a syringe from his pocket.

"You're better, I see."

"Who are you?"

"Stanley."

It doesn't really answer my question. I expected more details as in why am I here with him. He seems to notice my confuse expression.

"Private Doctor of Louis Tomlinson." He adds and takes a step closer to me, but I put my hand in front of me to stop him. "Harry brought you to Louis' farmhouse, more like his hiding place. I was called to check you. You were exhausted and dehydrated. You had an anxiety attack that caused your brain to shut down. You're suffering of tachycardia."

"Where is he?"

"He is asleep downstairs."

"I want to see him."

"Let me inject your medicine and you can go. I need you to sit on the bed for a moment." He says slowly and I nod, walking gently to the bed. I close my eyes when I feel a light pain in my arm and when I open them, he's finished.

He helps me walk downstairs and he leaves me by own to walk over the tiny couch where is sprawled.

My Harry.

"I told him you were dead." I jump when I hear Louis' voice behind me. He steps in front of me, blocking my view. "I told him right after Stan took out his bullets and saved his life. He lost it. If I'm honest I was just envious to see him this happy when he's with you."

"You are a real jerk." I just imagine how Harry felt. I felt the same thing. I lost it when I thought he died.

"I learnt my lesson." He points at the bruises on his cheeks.

"Flo?" I hear deep, raspy voice behind him. Louis gives me one last look before walking away from me. My hearts start to beat faster. I really don't know what to say to him. I haven't gotten the chance to talk to him. "You're all right." He states, sitting up. "You're all right." This time he whispers it as I walk toward him and hug him.

His big hands hold the back of my head while I hide my face in the crook of his neck. My arms are around his shoulder, loving the feeling I never thought I'd feel again.

"Thank you." My voice comes out shaky.

"I brought you into this. I changed your life. How dare you thank me?"

"Thank you." I repeat. I pull away and my hand caress his cheek. He looks extremely exhausted. There's a red line under his beautiful, green eyes.

"Liam... called an hour ago." He licks his bottom lip. "The women were free and the gang has killed..." he trails off, seeming hurt for some reason, "Michael," he closes his eyes, "Luke, Niall, and Zayn." I look away, not knowing what to feel about this, "Killing them was the only way to stop from killing us and killing everyone else who were in the Mafia I was in. It was more a revenge for killing everyone in the drug spot. You know that, right?"

"They could've called the police."

"They would've turned all of us in. Liam and I aren't heroes; we're delinquents just as they were."

I nod and look down to my shirt; it's stained with Jasper's blood. "You killed Jasper." I saw Harry kill someone in front of my eyes.

"You're going to freak out on me."

"No."

"You don't want to be with an assassin, do you?"

"You saved me from him. You were just defending ourselves."

"Good, you understand."

"It's the only man you've killed, right?" I look up at him, curiously. There are still unanswered questions. Why did Zayn send me to the laboratory? Why was the reason they wanted to take revenge on Harry?

"Right." He doesn't look at me and stands up.

"Harry, don't go."

"I won't." He offers me his hands and I hold them, he gently pulls me up, "I want to bathe you."

I don't reply and we slowly walk upstairs. My eyes never moved from his face, I want to cherish every single moment of his beauty. He opens a door and I walk inside, and then hear the door close behind me.

"Did they do something to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did they touch you inappropriately?"

"No." I lie. I don't want him to worry or have more hatred for someone who's already dead. He nods and I stand there in front of him, my mind screaming at him to kiss me. I've missed him so much.

"I thought I lost you." He rests his body against the door. He closes his eyes, his nose becoming pink, "I thought I'd never see you again."

"How did you find me?"

"Mo told me you were there."

"You two were together while I was treated like a prostitute." I look away from him.

"I admit it. We were together," he sighs, "Louis told me he saw you die and I needed to get drunk and forget you ever existed. It was selfish of me to do that. I just needed to feel complete again, but the alcohol, sex, and drugs never made me feel complete."

He walks pass me. He starts running a bath. The bath is ready in a few minutes and I realise we're going to take a bath together. After a moment of not saying anything, he continues.

"They only made me realize that my body is a puzzle," he stands in front of me, his eyes move from the floor to my eyes, "and you're the missing piece."

I had major writer's block with this story, but if you're still here, then thank you so much. The second part was hard to write, but I made it a bit simple. The story will end soon, I guess and I hope. There are still so much to write... Desmond Styles, Harry's past, etc.