chapter eighteen

Harry’s pov

Bitch.

Hanging on the phone of me, it’s the last fucking straw. She’s getting on my nerves and it’s taking all in me to not burst out and treat her the way I want to. I need patience but she thinks she can challenge me.

If I have it my way, she’d be begging me to stop.

I get out of bed at five in the morning, and light up a joint, pinching it between my lips. The smoke isn’t visible in the dark room but I could still smell it and feel it burning in brain. I sit back against the headboard and suck on it and let it out.

A burning sensation on my chest is signaling me to stop and I obey immediately as I’m out of air. My chest starts tightening and I gasp for fresh air. Before I knew, my hands are opening a cabinet in the bathroom and I find my inhaler. My mind is slowly shutting down but I get to bring the inhaler to my mouth and sit on the toilet seat, throwing the joint into the trashcan.

It could happen many times, but asthma doesn’t stop my obsessions with smoking.

 [*]

“Look who is back!” Liam shouts as I enter the rotten place. He’s sat at a table with one of the girls on his lap. She slowly tries to wiggle off of his arms, looking scared and disgusted, and Liam slowly pulls her head and whispers something into her ear, making her stay quiet as I make my way to him.

“I’m not back I came here to know about Michael.” I sit at the table with him. “Where the fuck is he?”

“Didn’t you know?” I look down syringe placed on the table then back to Liam.

“Know what?”

“Michael and the other two shitheads left the Mafia to join another Mafia, apparently the Mafia they’re now in are our enemies. They will try to end this one, in other words, they will try to steal our money and drugs.”

“It’s going to be easy for them because they were from here, he knows our location.”

“No. The drug spot is moving to an abandoned warehouse in Manchester, it’s confidential so you better not tell this to other people.”

“And… did you know if Michael is still after Flo and me?” The girl’s eyes are filled with tears and they fall when she looks at me. She crosses her arms against her chest, covering her tight bra and breast. She flinches when Liam strokes a hand down her arm before he answers with a smirk.

A woman so weak like her is one of my biggest turn on.

I’m sick in the head and I know it.

 “Of course he is. He left a message telling you to watch your back and hers. He said he will ‘make this game fun’ and will add blood.”

I stand up, “Motherfucker!”

“I know this would make you even more insane but he knows she lives in Sandbach.”

“What?” I yell.

“Pay” Liam extends his hand towards me. He always knows what’s going around here and if we want to know too, you have to pay him. I grab my wallet and throw money at the table, not even caring if it was more than he told but I leave the place to head to Sandbach.

Flo’s pov

“We’re awfully quiet today,” I look down at the table feeling left out. The spoon and forks hitting the plate as we eat are all we listen to in the now depressing house. Auntie and my mother share glances after Marshall stands up to take the kids to school, a bit pissed off at me for spoiling the secret to his children. “You lots haven’t told me how my grandmother is.”