2014

2014

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned as some girl was blowing me off. I was injecting myself with some shit and zoned off. I woke up naked and pulled myself into my clothes and walked outside into the music. I sat on a table next to Michael Clifford, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan. We didn't speak we just played a board game.

I'd been part of Mafia for four months. Being a drug dealer had its perks like bathing yourself in money. H never recognized me, he just knew me as Jasper, the one who rides scooters and a newbie. I didn't feel like telling him that I've known since I was a kid, that'd be stupid, besides... I hated him.

I've learned many things from H. His name was Harry Styles and Harry Styles was a fucking whiny bitch. He was one of the wealthiest piece of shits in the Mafia. His father Desmond Styles was our boss' closest friends, so Harry fucking Styles sometimes had control around here. But that didn't mean that our boss couldn't fucking beat him half to death.

Harry Styles also was cold as fuck - yeah, there were many people here that were cold but at least they could sit down with you and have a smoke, but Harry fucking Styles thought he was superior and only came to do his job, fuck girls, drug himself and leave.

Harry Styles also fucked and killed his mates' girlfriends in a laboratory. He blamed his father for drugging him and using him to be part of a crime. But nobody believed him and they were about to take revenge on him.

Everyone knew that Harry Styles was as same as his father. The only thing that was different was that Desmond Styles was in jail, and he wasn't. Desmond was in jail because he killed Frankie Kemyss for not loving him back.

Harry Styles had some fucked up genetics.

"Ugh, again." Zayn said.

"What?" I asked.

"Harry's pathetic girlfriend." Michael huffed.

"Oh. Mo Frey."

And there's a reason why I hated Harry too.

He had Mo Frey, but he didn't love her. How come he had someone who cared about him and not me? I envied him.

It was obvious he just wanted a personal sex toy and a helper. She helped him sell drugs and she received 0% of the money Harry earned. She was obviously in love with him and she didn't know I existed. And I tended to keep it that way.

...

"Jasper and Harry," someone called. "The boss wants to see you both."

We entered the dark room and we were forced to sit down. A lamp turned on and we saw our boss across the table.

"Dach," he then turned to Harry, "H. I have an assignment for you both."

"Yes?" Said Harry.

"I need you to find this man," he handed me a photo. "His name's Preston Douglas and he owes us money. The address of where he lives is on the back."

He slid two guns toward us.

"Don't fail me. The money's in this suitcase, waiting for you." he said, "Now get out."

So we got out, but I was confused. Harry said something to his girlfriend which she immediately responded with a nod and left. We got into his car and something in my stomach turned.

"Wait... we find the guy and then what happens?" I knew the answer.

Harry started the car, "We kill him."

Preston Douglas lived in a small condominium. We got in through the back door, we wore masks and Harry was in charge to cover the security cameras. I was nervous. I had never killed anyone before.

We used the stairs to get into his room, looking sideways, covering each other like in an action movie. Harry kicked it open. Preston was in his underwear, watching television and he raised his hands in the air.

"Marcos sent you." He shook. "Tell him I haven't gotten the money yet.

"You time has finished." Harry said, pointing the gun at him and I did too.

"Yeah, your time has finished?" I trembled.

Harry looked at me. "Shoot."

"What? You shoot."

"No, you shoot."

"I haven't killed anyone before."

"Please no, no," Preston said. "Give me time, please."

"Don't be a fucking pussy, just fucking kill him." Harry said, but he was just as nervous as me. It seemed it was the first time for him too.

"You're the pussy! You haven't shot him."

Harry hesitated and shot Preston's leg. He went behind him and locked Preston's arms behind him.

"Now shoot."

"No, I can't do it."

"Do it before we get caught."

"Ah ugh, no, no," Preston yelled in pain.

We heard an alarm.

"Dach, fucking do it,"

I shot him. Harry dropped the corpse and looked up at me.

"Holy shit." He said. "We have to get out of here."

"I killed him." I said, "Holy fuck, I killed him. I murdered him!"

We managed to get back into the car and realization hit me harder. I killed that man. With my own hands. I fucking took his life.

"That was close," Harry swallowed. His fingers were shaking as he drove. "I think that makes us partners in crime?"

"No, Harry. That makes us enemies." I told him. He was the one who forced me to kill him. He turned me into a murderer. "And I will make you pay for this for the rest of your life."