Chapter 13: The Come Back

"Ice is cool, but I'm looking for more."

~Jojo

-Tuesday, February 1st. 5:30pm.

Allison roughly place the bag of grocery on the kitchen counter. She grab a bottle of water from the fridge, and twisted the cap till it opened. She gulp some mouthful of water until she was satisfied.

"Today's shopping was so stressful" Allison huff

She dip her hand into her handbag in search for some candy. She brings out a handful of candies and a little card with it. She studies the card and a smirk cross her lips as she realizes who gave it to her.

"Danny" she blurt. Then she remembers Beatrice, "that bitch" she grit.

Allison's phone rings, bringing her out of her thoughts. Allison reach for her phone to see the caller. She jubilate for a second before picking up the phone. "Hello"

"Hello Allison" Brittney's voice mutter on the other end of the phone. "How are you?"

"I'm okay. What's up?" Allison croak

"Mr Dwayne had asked me to reinstate you back to Demon Girls" Brittney goes straight to the point.

"Oh wow, this is goodness" Allison act clueless

"Look girl, I find it difficult to believe that Mr Dwayne just reinstated you out of the blues. What I'm trying to say is I don't know how you did it but I'm only being concerned about you. I was once a Demon Girl and I know the pressure that comes with it, I've been there. Ambition is a very strong force and sometimes it pulls you with a greater force you can't withstand" Brittney advice

"Okay? I'll put that in mind" Allison say nonchalantly.

"Well, you're back to the Squad, so congratulations. There's rehearsals tomorrow, you know the time. Try not to be late" Brittney retort

"Yes couch" Allison grin. She hang up the phone. She decides to share the goodness with Nikki. She takes her phone again and dials Nikki's number.

"Hello" Nikki's voice rasp from the other end of the phone.

"Guess who just called me" Allison yell

"Who did?!"

"Brittney. And I'm back to Demon Girl! Nikki squeal

"Oh cool! See? I told you"

"I know right?"

"Hey, you need to do some warm up you know? You haven't rehearsed over a week now. Do some yoga or any exercise to make your body flexible enough before rehearsing with Demon Girls" Nikki advise

"Ye, you're right" Allison stares at the card in her hand. "I just happen to know the right exercise to do" she smirk.

"Okay, I'll see you later. I gotta handle some business. Bye"

"Bye" Allison hang up. She goes to the bathroom to take a warm bath.

*********

Allison press the doorbell and waits for response. She quickly use her hand to brush hair and fix her look. She wore a brown camisole on a black yoga pant, with a pair of jandal. She decided that there is no need to overdress since she isn't actually going out, just going over to a neighbor's.

The door swing open, revealing Danny in a sweatpant and no shirt on. Allison run her eyes down his body. She hiccup when her eyes landed on his abs. Danny caught her drooling at his body and felt a little embarrassed that he wasn't in a proper clothing. He clear his throat and Allison quickly take her eyes back to his face.