Chapter 18 - Hannah

That night, I couldn't stop thinking about Jack's lips. How smooth and sweet they were while kissing me desperately. I couldn't move away from him, like if we were attracted like magnets. I was craving him so much once he pulled me from him to speak.

I woke up in the middle of what seem the night with a pillow against my stomach.

"Jack..." I whispered to myself.

I glance at my alarm clock. 5:30 is too early for anyone to be awake at this hour. Noticing that I couldn't fall back to sleep, I got myself down stairs for a glass of milk. Just as I pulled the light switch on, I realized someone was already sitting at the kitchen table and let a little scream.

"I didn't wanted to wake you up." Jack said when my eyes came to focus.

"You didn't. I couldn't sleep so..." I told him.

"You too? I've been up since 4'o'clock and couldn't find any kind of tiredness." He responded.

I walked toward him to ask, "Did you had a bad dream?"

"No. It was a terrific dream! But I don't know...Once it was over, I couldn't fall back to sleep."

I sat down on the chair in front of him.

"Tell me about your dream."

"Umm...my dreams gets a little weird sometimes." He said.

"...How weird? What do you mean?"

"Well...somehow, they seem to come reality." He explained.

I put my elbow on the table for my head to be supported by my hand to let Jack know that I wanted to know more.

He paused before to continue.

"Alright then...Well it was at the Halloween dance of this Saturday. You were wearing this black dress with what seemed like dark angel wings. You came to me and took me by the hand to dance on the dance floor. You were pretty into it, I can tell you that! Anyways, we were having a great time when Julia, her boyfriend and two other girls from our school sort of surrounded us. Then, those girls started bashing you. I didn't quite catch what they were saying. Afterward, Julia shoved you against me and said something like " Go back with your stupid boyfriend you whore." You then lost balance into my arms and watched Julia and her "gang" walk away. That's when I woke up."

I stayed silent, lost into his brown eyes still into his story telling mode. His look finally came back to reality.

"You know your a pretty good dreamer eh?"

"I know." He grinned.

Then we felt silent again. We just stood there, staring at each other in this moment of awkwardness. Then I asked him, "What movie do you like?"

"Actions mostly."

"Have you ever heard of the movie Killers with Ashton Kutsher?"

"Yeah! Its my favorite movie!"

"Do you want to watch it since we both can't fall asleep again?"

"Yeaah for sure!" He said, getting up from his chair and making his way to the living room.