Chapter 17-Jack

"Go check on her please?" Hannah's dad asked me.

I rised from my seat and went upstairs to find Hannah lying in her bed, crying. I cautiously walked in her room, slowly closing the door behind me. I heard her gasp for air between two sobs. Sitting down on by her side, I gently reached my hand forward to caress her arm, trying to comfort her. We stood like that for a while. Then, she broke the silence by saying, "I feel like my life is just crumbling to peices."

I simply gazed at her, but she was staring at thin air. Her tears and sobs stopped as if my presence was comforting to her. She was no longer lying, but sitting against her headboard. Feeling like I should say something, I said to her, "I find that your handling it pretty well compared to me."

Her eyes met mine. She still looked so perfect even though her mascara was a little smudge on her face. We both stared into each other's eyes. I was sort of day dreaming to know what it would feel like to one day kiss this girl. Then, Hannah leaned over on me. Her cold hand found its way behind my neck, pulling me closer to her. In the glimpse of an eye, her warm tender lips were against mine and I could feel her move closer, eliminating the gap between our two bodies. My hand got a hold of her waist for me to not fall out of bed, since she came to me strong. I could feel her heartbeat match to the beat of mine. Everything felt like a vivid dream.

After a while, I slowly pushed myself out to find my breath and to say, "So...Is that a yes for the dance?"

She nodded with a giggled and kissed me once more before getting up from her bed. 

"I think we should get back to my dad." She said with a smile.