Chapter 15-Jack

The morning after my first night at Hannah's was like a dream. I woke up, all fresh, got down stairs, made myself a coffee and a bowl of cereal...I almost forgot that I wasn't alone. Hannah soon came downstairs with her hair all in a messy bun, her pj's and a house coat. But yet, she was stunning. She poured herself some orange juice and went upstairs again, still half asleep.

At about 8'o'clock, Hannah came down stairs, all ready to leave with her backpack.

"C'mon! We're gonna be late! Julia is driving us to school." She said.

"Um...I don't know if you've noticed but she has a concussion. Do you really think that she's in condition to drive?" I responded

"...Right...MELISSA!" She yelled at her sister. "Can you please drive us to school?!"

I heard Melissa anwser from the bathroom. "YEAH! GIVE ME A MINUTE!"

              ***  ***  *** ***

As we arrived at school, Julia was waiting for us at the door.

"Where were you?! I thought we were gonna drive together at school?" She jumped at Hannah's face.

"I'm sorry! But you can't drive anyways, so I figured..." She responded.

"Brendon was driving...You know what? Nevermind." She turned around and walked away from us. I got confused.

"What just happened?" I asked.

Hannah turned to face me and said

"I'm not sure myself."

As I was looking over her shoulder, I could see people point their finger at us and whisper at each other. I closed my eyes and shake my head to keep the anger from rising.

"Shall we go to class?" I asked, leading Hannah away from the little crowd who had form itself behind her.

As I walked toward my class, something caught my eye.

Halloween Dance
October 27th
School Riverglade High

10$ for tickets
Bring someone special!
*Costume mandatory