Chapter 3- Hannah

After talking to him, I knew that he was sincere when he apologized. To redeem himself, he asked me if I wanted to sit with him at lunch. I told him that Julia and Brendon expected me to eat with them but he's welcome to join us. After coming out of the class, Julia rushed to me.

"What did this weirdo wanted anyways?" She ask.

"Nothing. He just apologized for earlier." I said.

"Ah. Anyways, are you still coming over tonight to study for our biology test?"

"I guess so. I still have to ask my dad but I don't think he would mind. He really likes you."

With a smirk on the corner of her lips, she anwsered, "Of course! Everyone likes me!"

At lunch, our table was full. Julia and I always sits with Brendon's gang, wich is the popular one. It's somewhat intimidating to be sitting with all these amazing hot boys who just dosn't seem to notice you. Personally, if it was only of me, I would be eating at our school's garden. It's a beautiful outside square made of brick wall that is full of blooming flowers in the spring and full of leaveless trees in autum. There's a bench that I always like to sit on when i'm overwhelmed with homework. It's against the school brick wall, just under an apple tree. It has a side walk with lila flowers on each sides that leads to that wodden bench. I find it beautiful.

Anyway, I was kinda getting bored of being ignored the whole time so I got up and went to my spot in the garden.

When I arrived there, my seat was already taken by someone. I didn't reconized him right away because he had his back to me but it was that potatoe salad guy.

"Excuse me, M. No name! But...Your in my spot." I said

"The name is Jack. And I don't see your name on that bench." He declares.

"Well, my name is carved on it for your information." I approched the bench and showed him the mark where it says "Hannah Winterfeild"

"Oh. Well I'm so sorry Mrs. Hannah Winterfeild. Do you mind me joining you on this lovely bench?"

"No, I don't mind M. Jack." I replied, with a soft smile on my face.

We sat there, silently, for about 10 minutes, looking everywhere, trying to avoid the awkardness between us. Suddenly, Jack reached inside his pocket, take out a piece of paper and a pen, and starts writing something on it. Just when the bell rang, a few seconds later, he got up, gave me the paper and then walked away. I looked down at the paper where it says, "I liked sitting here with you. You should text me. ;) 233-5633

I'm not sure what I think of him yet. Sweet but awekard? Weird but funny? I guess I have to get to know him more to find out.