Our anniversary.

Our Anniversary

It’s been a month tomorrow since I've been with Liam, it's been going perfectly, I really love him. Tonight was the twins, Carlie and Cleo’s party; I was really looking forward to it as Liam was going too. Liam is still a bit upset after his grandmother’s funeral, but I think tonight will change him. Lana was coming over mine soon to get ready for tonight, we went and bought brand new dresses last Saturday, I love mine as it's baby blue, and Lana's is purple. When we got to the party, I gave Carlie and Cleo their birthday presents, then went to find Liam, I found Liam in the garden with Adam, I went to kiss Liam and Lana went to kiss Adam. Adam and Liam then went to get some drinks, while me and Lana went into the living room for some dancing. Then we lost Liam and Adam, so we kind of panicked, we searched the whole house for them and no sight of them. The next minute we heard an ambulance siren, I went for a nose with Lana and there were police everywhere. I thought I seen Liam so I tapped this boy but he wasn't Liam, I really didn't know where they were. My heart started to pound as I seen the car registration and recognized it was Liam's. I collapsed in horror. After that all I heard was people's voices and sirens all around me, I jumped up. The first face I saw was Lana’s with mascara stains all down her face. I hugged her so hard, she started to tap me saying 'okay you need to stop I have something to tell you' she took me over to the side, Lana said 'I want you to promise me that you won't freak out' I said okay and she said 'okay well, Liam has been taken to hospital as you were right about the car, it was him and Adam, but Adam isn't as worse as Liam, I'm truly sorry' I couldn't take it, I just sat on the floor and cried till I couldn't cry no more, then I said 'I have to see him.' Lana didn't try and stop me, she just followed me as I got up and walked to the car, luckily I hadn’t drunk anything. I drove all the way to the hospital with tears in my eyes when we made it to the hospital I asked the receptionist if I could see Liam Greene and she sent me to his room and Lana went to see Adam. I looked through the door and I couldn't move as I seen him with all the wires attached to him, the tears came back. I walked through the door, and broke down; luckily he was asleep so he didn't have to see me. I sat down on the chair next to his bed and held his hand at the same time the tears came back and they weren't going to stop anytime soon. I curled up on the chair and after about two hours of crying I fell asleep and had a nightmare, it showed the crash over and over in my head and Liam dying, I woke up right away. The doctor then came in, looked at me and said 'who are you to Liam?' and I replied holding back the tears 'his girlfriend' then he just nodded and started to check Liam for something, I didn't really take much notice I was too busy looking at Liam. After the doctor left I leant over Liam and kissed him on his head, trying not to lean on all the wires connected to him. Then I cried again, by now I think my eyes were raw red and throbbing as I had cried so much, I just wanted him to wake up now. Lana walked through the door, came over to me and put her arm around me for comfort but I didn't want her to be the one to do it, I wanted Liam. Lana soon left so I was alone just me, Liam and my thoughts, which weren’t the best. I missed Liam even though he was sitting next to me, I just really wanted to hear his voice, and I really missed it.

Liam went into hospital yesterday but it felt like a week. I woke up pretty early as I felt Liam move, he was awake, I just burst into tears and he just looked into my eyes and whispered with a smile 'I love you' I couldn't help but smile back, it was the first time I had seen his eyes for a day but it felt like a lifetime, those beautiful bright blue eyes. He held my hand really tight and said 'I’m sorry I made you cry, I didn't mean to drive, I wasn’t thinking I just wanted to buy you a present for our month anniversary but I guess it was the wrong time to go.' He added a smile at the end and I just had to hug him but I couldn't as he was covered with wires and I didn't want to touch them. So we just held hands while looking into each other’s eyes, after a while the doctor walked in. He said 'how are you this morning, glad you are awake.' then he said 'yeah I feel better now I'm awake' he laughed, I giggled but the doctor kept a straight face. The doctor ignored that and said to me 'I need to check Liam over do you mind leaving' I nodded and left the room. I waited outside for about ten minutes, which was quite a while, but then finally the doctor came out and told me to go in. As I walked through the door I seen Liam on one knee, I totally panicked, he started to speak but seen me crying and said 'omg is it too soon, I mean it's just a pre engagement ring, I don't want to get married yet, I just want to know that you will marry me in the future, distant future.' he looked up at me, I froze, it was the most romantic thing I had ever heard. I just knelt down to his level and kissed him, after that I whispered in his ear 'does that give you your answer.' then kissed me back with full passion.

Liam had to stay in hospital for another week as he had been asleep for so long and that he had broke a couple of ribs and his arm in the crash. I knew I couldn't love someone as much as Liam as every time I looked at him sleeping in this hospital bed looking so fragile, it brought a tear to my eye. I had leave Liam alone tonight as I had to get him a present for our anniversary, which was two days ago, and I've been with Liam the whole time. I still didn't know what to get him, me and Lana are going to go shopping today as Lana needs to get a birthday present for Adam. We got to the shopping mall with blank minds, we actually had no idea, but we had to guess because we knew if it was the boys they would have got us something amazing. Like my pre engagement ring, which I told Lana about yesterday after I got it, she was so excited she hugged me so tight and couldn't stop looking at the ring, it was a beautiful ring, it was 14K white gold with three diamonds one blue in the middle and two diamonds either side, I loved it. 

Without you - final draftOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara