Time to go.

Time to go.

I woke up at 6am, got dressed and got my bag ready, I started to put things into my hand luggage, I put in my iPod, phone and some books. I was ready. My father was up to give me a lift to the airport, I really need to learn how to drive, my mother was also up, to say goodbye to me. I left the house at 7am, and got to the airport by half past. I wasn’t boarding my plane till about 9am, I had a lot of waiting to do. I kissed my parents goodbye and went into the airport to check in. I had finished by about 8 and I was boarding in an hour, I went to the waiting area and texted Liam, I said "babe, I'm all alone in a airport waiting room, text me, I love you" he texted back almost immediately he said "aww baby you'll be okay, you can sleep on the plane and then I will have you in my arms, I miss you and I love you too" I smiled I could sleep almost anywhere. "boarding for sydney" came over the pa so I texted to Liam "very true and I miss you too, well I'll text you when I'm off the plane because I'm boarding now" he texted me back "okay, I can't wait to see you baby" I then switched my phone off. I walked to board I showed the woman my passport and ticket then walked to the plane. When I got on the plane I showed the air hostess my ticket and she took me to first class, I really like first class. I sat in my seat, put on my seatbelt and put my iPod on. I fell asleep almost instantly. I woke up and looked out the window, we were in the air, I looked at my iPod to check the time, it's 7pm wow I've been asleep for 10 hours. We would be landing in 6 hours, I got out one of my books, Lucy in the sky, another Paige toon book, I really like Paige toon. The seatbelt sign came on, I had been reading my book for 6 hours, I get into books, I put on my seatbelt and waited to land, oh no I feel sick. I reached under my seat and grabbed the barf bag, just in case. We landed I nearly ran off the plane, I can't wait to see Liam, I texted Liam while waiting for my bag, he said he was waiting for me outside. It's 2am in Florida so it's 3pm in Australia. I got my bag and walked to find Liam, as soon as I seen him I ran to him, he picked me up and spun me round, we kissed passionately. I had missed him so much. He put me down, grabbed my bag and held my hand, we then walked to the car. After putting my suitcase in the boot, Liam came over to me, lifted my top up and spoke to my belly, he said "hello baby, I'm your daddy" I laughed, he looked up at me and said "what, I want the baby to know my voice, I've been reading parenting books" I wasn't even that prepared I hugged him again. I said "li you are a perfect father" he smiled and kissed me before we got into the car. We got to his house and his parents came out and hugged me, then his mother put her hand on my stomach and said "our grandchild, it will be so spoilt" I smiled. We went up to Liam's room, his single bed had been changed to a double. I unpacked my clothes into the extra wardrobe that had also been put in there, I smiled. After unpacking I went and laid on the bed and Liam laid next to me, he rubbed his hand across my belly, it felt really nice. I soon fell asleep, with him rubbing my belly.