The Plane.

The Plane.

I woke up with the song raise your glass playing, my sister was asleep next to me and so was my mom, I looked out the window it was dark, I wonder how long I’d been asleep. I looked up the seatbelt sign was off so I took mine off and looked behind me to see if my brother or dad were awake, my brother was, I hit him lightly to get his attention. He looked up at me and whispered “glad to see you’re awake” I smiled and said “what time did I go to sleep and what time is it now?” he laughed and said through the laughs “you went to sleep a couple of minutes after boarding at about 5 and it’s now 2 am” oops, I always was a heavy sleeper, I slide down into my chair and got my book out, then put my earphones back in. The book was really good, I liked romantics, I then looked at the time on my iPod, it was 4 am, we were meant to be landing at about 11am, that’s ages away. I went back to my book. The seatbelt came back on we were landing my sister and my mom were still sleeping, I woke them up to tell them we were landing, I looked out my window, Sydney was stunning, they were 16 hours ahead so it was 3am, wow. We had a bit of a bumpy landing but I couldn’t care because I just wanted to get off this plane and see Liam. They were supposed to be meeting us at the airport. I texted Liam while my dad and brother were getting the suitcases, I said “hey, we getting our suitcases now” he texted back “okay, we waiting in the airport for you x” awe how cute. I turned to my mom and said “they are waiting in the airport for us” she nodded and shouted to my dad and told him what I told her. I felt a bit of jetlag, as it was Saturday back home and Sunday here, which felt weird. It didn’t take long for us to get our suitcases as most of them came out together, then we were off to meet Liam and his family, his mom Angela, his dad Steve and his little brother Bradley, who was only a year old. When we finally found Liam and his family, he ran up to me and lifted me in the air with his arms wrapped around my legs. He put me down after about five minutes of spinning I felt really dizzy. When he put me down I nearly fell but he caught me. We headed to the car we rented then when we got in I turned my phone on, 2 texts one off Nathan and one of Elle, I read Elle’s first it said “omg, babe Lana told Nathan the real reason why you were going to Australia” wow, I thought me and Lana were becoming good friends, she totally betrayed me. Now time to see Nathan’s text, it read, “babe are you breaking up with me because Lana said you were only going to Australia to see your ex” I had to change the time on my phone it was 1pm on Saturday in Florida, so it’s 5am here on Sunday. I couldn’t text him yet. When we made it to Liam’s house, it was huge, it was like a mansion. There were huge gates, which lead to a very long driveway. We had to press a button to open the gates and we were asked for our information before the gates opened. We got our bags out of the car and followed his family into the house. Once inside, the butler took our bags to our rooms. Liam came over to me and said “you like?” I was speechless, he then said “come on lets go to my room” with a huge grin, the house had three floors and he was on the third floor. My legs were dead by the time we made it to the third floor, all the way up the stairs were pictures of Liam and his family, mostly Liam and his brother Bradley. When I got into his room, he run ahead and grabbed something and lightly chucked it under his bed. His room was huge, I think it was the size of two rooms together, two big rooms. The walls were bright blue, his bed was in the middle, he had a huge TV on the wall opposite the bed and on the floor next to his bed, was a blow-up bed, I was guessing that was mine. I went and sat on the blow-up bed, he looked at me and said, “that’s not where your sleeping, you can have my bed, I’ll sleep there,” I said, “no there’s no need, it’s quite comfortable” he insisted. So I got up on his bed and he went on the lower, I soon fell asleep.