Back to School

Back to school.

So it’s a Monday morning in august and I’m up at 7 to be ready for school at 8. In the morning I get up, get ready, eat my breakfast and then Lana comes to call me at 8. I also have to walk my little sister to school every morning, as her school is right next to mine. So when we got to school we met up with Adam and our other friend Becca, and then I seen him. The new boy. He was so hot, he had jet-black hair and bright blue eyes, and he wore skinny jeans and a bright blue top. After what felt like forever but was only a couple of minutes Lana nudged me and whispered “stop staring, you look like a freak” so I did and went red with embarrassment. That was the best thing with Lana, she always told the truth. Anyway later that day I could not stop thinking about the boy, what was his name, where was he from and many more and then I realised Lana was poking me in the back with a pencil as I had dozed off in English. Wow I’m a daydreamer. Well after that I was glad to hear the bell for lunch; lunch at our school is okay, but not the best. So at lunch we were sat at the usual table when he passed again. But this time he stopped and I panicked so I just looked down at my food and then he said, “mind if I joined this table” to me but I couldn’t answer as I froze, so Lana then said for him to sit down. And of course he sat right in front of me, which stopped me from eating, as I was so embarrassed, so I sat through most of lunch looking at my food but not eating it, I felt so stupid. However after a while he started to talk and he said his name was Liam Greene and that his parents moved here from Alabama because his dad got transferred and that he’s looking forward to being at our school and hopefully he could be friends with us. After lunch the rest of the day went pretty quick and then we had cheerleading practice, which was mine and Lana’s favourite part of the day. After school I went home and found out that I had to babysit Friday night, I was not happy and Marcus couldn’t do it because he had band practice, him and his stupid band.