Back Home.

Back home.

I woke up at about 7, I didn't sleep well. The alcohol went straight to my head last night, I don't remember much. I had to be back home soon, I'm going home today, I shook Liam awake, it a while but he finally woke up and I said "babe I'm going home today, we got to go" he nodded and got up, I went to the bathroom to get changed but someone was in there, I waited for them to come out. Casey came out of the bathroom, with a boy about 10 minutes after. I said laughing, "well what have you been up to?" she smiled and said, "well I don't think you want to know" I laughed and went into the bathroom. When I got changed and brushed my hair and teeth, I met Liam outside by his car; I can't believe I'm going home in a couple of hours. Liam and me didn't talk much on the car ride home; I didn't want this day to end as I didn't really want to leave now. I would miss Liam again; I really didn't want to go through it all again. When we got to the house my mother caught me on the way in and said "if I were you I’d say your goodbyes now, we are leaving in an hour" an hour I couldn't say goodbye in an hour. I walked slowly up the stairs thinking of what I could say to Liam how could I say goodbye after this week. I made it up those stairs and into the room; I just flopped onto the bed. Liam soon came in and laid next to me, tears started to run from my eyes, Liam said, "what's the matter?" I said through my tears "I don't want to go" Liam lifted my head up and kissed me, it was passionate but gentle. I got up to pack my bags, when Liam grabbed my hand and whispered, "I hope you come back soon, real soon" I tried to smile but failed, my sobs were too strong. He jumped off the bed and hugged me; I loved the smell of Liam. By the time I had said goodbye to Liam's parents and brother it was time to go, I really didn't want to go. Liam and me were standing on the doorstep saying our goodbyes he hugged me and gave me a long passionate kiss, my mom came over to us and said "don't worry, you'll see each other soon" and I did hope we would see each other soon, a tear rolled down my cheek and Liam wiped it away with his hand, I smiled. I got into the car and waved goodbye. The trip to the airport was longer than it seemed. We got on the plane right away, as it was early, I put my earphones and tried to go to sleep because I wanted time to go quickly. I fell asleep soon after taking off. I woke up to my sister shaking me saying "lei the plane is landing" I had slept through the whole journey, I was really glad" We got off the plane and waited for our luggage, I was glad to be back in Florida, well if only Liam had come with me. It's like I could hear his voice calling me, then I turned round to see a boy. I was seeing things, I'm going insane, and he hugged me, and then kissed me. All I could say was "who are you?" he laughed and said "it's Nathan silly" whoa Nathan, Nathan. I said "Nathan as in my ex Nathan" he looked at me stupidly "what you mean ex" he said, I laughed and said "well my friend told me your little plan and we are no longer boyfriend and girlfriend" he laughed and said "babe I was joking honestly, she's winding you up" I then said "I think I trust her more than you "babe" and it's not fair you using me, so we are breaking up" he looked down and said "fine, I don't care" and to be honest I didn't care either, he walked off and then Elle and Miley came round the corner, I ran and hugged them. I was so glad to see them, but I did wish inside that I were hugging Liam instead. We got home at about 10pm in Australian time on Saturday so it is about 9am here, wow this time difference was annoying. But I would go back anytime. When I got in I went up to my room and unpacked, all the memories from the week came back, Liam, the party and Casey my new friend. I rang Liam, when I had unpacked, he picked up straightaway. I said “hey I miss you so much” my mother walked into my room, I pointed to the phone and she smiled and walked back out, Liam said “babe I miss you more, I hope you come back soon, or even if I come to you” I wanted to be with him all the time, if only I could move out there, I could. I said “Li what if I moved out there, I mean when we are 18 we can move in together, we are engaged” I heard the excitement in his voice “really!” he said. I smiled and said “right I’m going to go talk to my parents about it” he said “okay babe I love you” I said I loved him and put my phone away then walked downstairs to speak to my parents.