Is It true?

Is It true?

Tuesday, first few lessons went fast but at lunch Becca came in and saw me, gave me an evil stare and walked past. I had no idea what it was about, but I was about to find out as Liam came through the door with a smile on his face, I didn't get it. However I'm guessing Adam did as he was grinning with Liam as me and Lana just looked clueless, and then I was like “right okay what's up why are you grinning with those stupid grins.” Adam looked at Liam and said, "Just tell them" then Liam said, "I broke up with Becca" with the biggest smile on his face ever, it's the happiest I had ever seen him since he came to this school. Anyway Lana and me were just gob smacked, that day ended pretty quick after that I think it was all the happiness that I didn’t have to look who I was around before I could talk to Liam.

I got home that night with a big grin on my face, and my phone goes off, I jumped and searched through my bag to find Lana calling me when I picked up she spoke so fast it was unbelievable then I just shouted "slow down!" so then she did, she said "Liam told Adam that he only broke up with Becca because he really likes you and she stopped him from talking to you" then she started squealing like we normally do when something good happens but I couldn't speak so Lana shouted "did you just heard what I just said !" after this I said it about ten times over in my head then I started squealing which she then joined in on we done that for about 5 minutes we only stopped because my brother came in and told me to shut up, so I did. That night I went to bed with the biggest smile on my face ever!

Thursday went by and I was surprised that Liam hadn't said nothing was he afraid, did he actually tell Adam, has he changed his mind, what if he's back with Becca. I was worried, I really liked Liam and I don't know what to do now. I need to talk to Lana. So when we got to school Adam was on his own so I said "where's Liam" he said 'I don't know, I haven’t seen him' then he kissed Lana so I said bye and walked to first period which was music, I sat there hoping Liam was in to talk to him, but he didn't turn up. I texted him on break and I had no answer which was weird for Liam. The day ended really fast without Liam. When I got home there was no one home and a note saying they had gone shopping and Marcus would be back at 5, so I looked at the answering machine, one message. It was Liam. He had some problems with his family and was too upset to come to school; I called him back right away. I called Liam three times as the first two he didn’t answer and when he answered on the third time, he sounded like he had been crying so I said 'omg what's the matter!' then he said 'can I come over yours' between sniffles, so I had to say yeah I couldn't say no as he sounded so upset, I said yeah and then he said he would be over in five.