A different side.

A different side.

Liam came over and just cried in my living room on the settee and didn't talk for about half an hour. When he did talk he had explained how his grandmother had died this morning and he was really close to her, I couldn't speak, I didn't know what to say and then he just cried again. I had never seen him cry before; it was very surprising, as I didn't expect it from Liam. My brother came him at five looked at me mouthed 'what's up' I done the same and mouthed 'nothing don't worry' so he just walked upstairs into his room. Liam heard the door slam looked up to see who it was noticed no one was there looked at me I tried to smile but I couldn’t and he just started crying again, I felt so sorry for him, I just couldn't look at him because I knew I would cry which would make him worse and he was so upset it was unbelievable. After a while I looked at the clock 6.30 my parents were going to be home in about 10 minutes, I had to get Liam up to my room. So I whispered in his ear 'we got to go upstairs my parents will be home in ten minutes' he nodded and walked upstairs I followed. After a while of crying on my bed, I hugged him to try and calm him down and during the hug he pulled back, looked me in the eyes and whispered 'I love you' I couldn't help but stare into his eyes and whisper 'I love you too'. And then we kissed it was not like a kiss I had before, it was passionate, it felt amazing as our lips touched, we sat there like that for about 5 minutes just non stop kissing, after we stopped I had no idea on what to say, and waited for him to speak first. He got up and said he had to leave and I didn't know why and then he said 'I need to think' and I said 'about what' and he just said 'things' which I thought was weird but I didn’t say anything. But just as he was leaving my room I grabbed his hand and pulled him to me, to look into his eyes, he was still crying but he was trying to hold back the tears. We looked into each other’s eyes as if we could see something in each other’s pupils. Then he brought me into a hug and whispered 'I do love you but I still need to think.' so I whispered 'I love you too' and went to sit on my bed and watched him leave. Wow what an amazing day.

I couldn't wait for today to start or to see Liam. Lana came to call me and my little sister whispered to her 'she's in a freaky happy mood, it's weird.' I turned round looked at her a said ‘I can hear you mind!' then we all laughed and Lana asked me what had happened last night and I didn't really want to tell her with my little sister there so I whispered in her ear 'we kissed' and then we did our usual squeal. Then It was time to go to school. At school I met Liam and we looked into each other’s eyes and then he whispered 'I still don't know what to do, I really like you but I have no idea what to do about it and I really don't want it to ruin our relationship.' After that I was gob smacked Lana was telling the truth he did like me, I was happy but sad at the same time as he wouldn't do nothing about it but he did liked me. What to do. It's lunch now all the lessons I've had with Liam, he has acted pretty weird. I wish he would just give me a straightforward answer and get it over with, it's getting really annoying now, I love him so much but he just keeps saying he has to think.