Family Holiday?

Family Holiday?

We are leaving today, I have to leave school, early I'm going home on lunch because the plane is leaving at 5 and we have to be there a couple of hours before. Nathan wasn't calling me today as Lana was; we needed to catch up no boys. She came to call me at 8 but I was still eating breakfast, my brother’s pancakes, yum. She joined me and grabbed a plate, I'd missed her but I think I'd still prefer Miley and Elle. We left the house at 8.15 and we chatted all the way to school, about random things, like I had asked her how her relationship was, it had been really good apparently. She asked me all about Nathan and Liam, I didn't give too much away. When we got to school we split up like nothing happened and I went to Nathan, Elle and Miley and she went to Adam. Back to normal. Elle and Miley could see the excitement on my face, I was ecstatic, and they came over to me and hugged me, both at the same time. Miley whispered in my ear “Hey, so you excited” I had to hold myself back from screaming so I calmly said “yes!” Elle then said, “I never would of guessed” very sarcastically. First lesson Liam wouldn’t get off my mind, it was driving me insane. Maths dragged, I think the clock was stuck. Break went fast, and so did English and Music. I get to go home, while walking out of school, I heard my name get called and I turned round and there was, Elle, Miley, Nathan, Jake and Leon. Elle and Miley ran up to me and hugged me, and said “we will miss you, text us!” then Nathan hugged me and gave me a long kiss on my lips. Leon and Jake just stood there and waved, I then got into my mom’s car; she had come to pick me up and waved out of the window to them all. I got out my phone, 5 texts, 4 from Liam and 1 from my mom. I turned to my mom and said “sorry didn’t answer your text, was in maths and I haven’t checked my phone till now” she said “awe it’s okay babe, I wasn’t expecting you to answer it was just to inform you” I nodded and read the text from my mom it read “meet my by the bus stop at lunch” awe that’s why it was to inform me. I guessed she would pick me up there anyway. I read all the other texts of Liam they all said around have you left yet, I texted back “nope leaving now” he didn’t reply. It was now, 12 and we were leaving for the airport by 1. When we got home, I ran up to my room, to change and put my make-up on. I put on my denim skinnies, my white crop top with butterflies on it and my white sandals because my mom said it was going to be really warm. I also packed a pair of denim shorts in my bag. I had my iPod, DS and notepad for the plane, it was a long flight, around 18 hours, and I’ll be sleeping for most. At one we all piled into our car, we had a land drover so quite a bit of room in the boot for 5 suitcases. My sister was in the middle at the back with my brother and me either side of her and my parents in the front, it was a half an hour drive to the airport but it went pretty quick. The airport was quite packed; I sat on my suitcase while we were queuing up, with most of the time my sister on my lap. We put our suitcases on the conveyable thing and mine was just under the weight allowed, sorted. We went upstairs to the restaurant and they had a arcade so I had to take my sister there, the joys. I wasn’t the only one there babysitting, there were about 2 girls and 1 boy around my age with children younger than them. My phone was in my back pocket and it vibrated I got it out, another text off Liam it said “hey, you left yet babe, it’s a long flight believe me lol x” I smiled as I read it, I missed him, I couldn’t wait for the plane to take off. I sent back “I’m in the airport now, I’m prepared for the plane babe. I got my iPod Jx” I put my phone back in my pocket and said to my sister “come on lets go to the shop” we went into the shop I had $20 on me. My sister wanted a coloring book, so I said I would get her that but she had to keep it for the plane. I fancied a book, a nice romantic story, Paige toon, pictures of lily, I grabbed it and took the stuff to the counter I grabbed a chocolate bar and so did my sister on the way. I paid for it all, it came to $15.60 not bad. We then went back to sit by my parents and my brother. Then a female voice came over the pa and said “passengers going to Sydney please make your way to gate 6” that was us, I grabbed my bag and almost ran over to gate 6. We got on the plane and I was in seat 6F, we were in first class, nice. My sister was next to me on the plane and my mom next to her, my brother and dad sat in the seats behind us. I got my IPod out and put my bag under the seat in front of me then put my seatbelt on. I put my earphones in and put on grenade by Bruno Mars, I love this song. I fell asleep before the plane took off.