Friends?

Friends?

I woke up on Sunday still with Nathan's arms around me, I started to like it. When I opened my eyes there were about 5 pairs looking at me, I jumped and said "hi, who are you?" one of the girls said "hi I'm with Leon, my name is Elle" the other girl said "hey I'm with Jake" she nudged the boy I assumed was James then said "my name is Miley, are you with Nathan?" she smiled at the end. I tried to stand up but couldn't as Nathan had his arm wrapped around me quite tight but then James kicked Nathan lightly and he woke up right away. Then he looked at me and smiled, then looked at everyone else and said "hey you met Leila then did you?" Miley then said "yeah finally, you talk about her enough" and they all laughed I looked at Nathan, he went all shy. I looked at the clock on the wall, "damn, I got to be home by 11" it was now 10, I got up to go to the toilet to get changed. I got changed then when I came out Nathan said "wow, you look pretty" I looked at my feet, i think I was red. Nathan walked me home and when he got to my door he said "fancy going out with me and my friends tomorrow after school" I said "sure, I would love to I like Elle and Miley." my nanas Sunday lunch was stunning, I went home after that and went on the computer and talked to my friends including Miley, Elle and Nathan.

Monday, I got to school after walking with Lana and then meeting Nathan and Leon on the way. I met Becca, who still didn't like me, she said to me "wow you go around don't you" I was shocked Nathan was next to me and he said "for your information, we are just friends" she said nothing and walked off. I didn't see her for the rest of the day until last lesson, which we had gym and we were running, and she tripped me up, the cow. I actually hurt myself as well my wrist really hurt, so I went to the nurses office, she told me I had sprained my wrist so I have to wear a bandage, so not good. When I went out that night i tried to hide my bandage from Nathan but he grabbed my hand and it really hurt so I screamed, he looked at me shocked and so did everyone else. He panicked and said "omg did I hurt you, I didn't mean to, I only grabbed it lightly, I'm sorry" I grabbed his hand with my other hand and said "it wasn't you, Becca tripped me up in gym and I sprained my wrist" while speaking I showed him my bandage, I don't think he was happy, he then said "she done that to you" and touched my hand softly, it felt nice. I nodded. He walked me home about 9 and again kissed me on my cheek to say goodnight, I didn't refuse.