Getting to know him.

Getting to know him.

Tuesday, I didn't get much sleep last night; I tossed and turned all night, thinking of Liam and Nathan. I was up by 5 went in the shower and had dried and curled my hair by 6, two hours of nothing before school so i went downstairs and made breakfast. My brother woke up about an hour later, dressed and ready so I asked where he was going he said "I got a date" with a huge smile on his face. I smiled and said "with who?" and he said "Charlotte James, she's in my college class for music, she's a really good singer" I smiled and said "better than me" with a smile as he had always said I was a brilliant singer. He left it a while then said "maybe" I made a shocked face but soon smiled, he smiled back. Lana wasn't calling me today as she had a dentist appointment, so I was walking with my sister but I didn't mind. I set off with my sister at 8, ready to go and walking down the street before the school, I seen Nathan and his friend I tried to hide but it didn't work, my hood was too short, he seen me. Great. He was coming over, I grabbed my sisters hand and walked as fast as I could and of course I fell, my sister stood there laughing, awe I gave her a glare, she shut up right away. There he was helping me up; he had run across the road to help me up, sweet. When I got up I said thank you and went to walk off he grabbed my arm and said "I'll walk with you, let me just get my friend over here" then he shouted Leon I'm guessing that was his friends name. He came over and we started to walk again. My sister went all shy, as she held my hand, Nathan had asked her, her name and she tucked herself into my side so I said "her name is Bella" she smiled and looked up at him, he smiled back. We didn't talk much on the way to school and then when we got to school we split up and I went over to Adam who was on his own and Lana wasn't coming in till after her dentist appointment which was break time I think. Lana came in during break, she had braces, she looked weird but I liked them, I didn't have to have braces. Well Adam seemed to like them as he was kissing her face off, I looked at them and laughed. We then all walked to maths, the joys. We had maths homework, great, after music I had lunch, where I would probably see Nathan again. And of course I did, I seen him on lunch and he left his friends to sit by me, I panicked. He sat in the seat where Liam would have been, which sort of upset me a bit, but I tried not to show it. He sat down and said "hey do you mind if I sit here" to all of us we all said no it's fine. He started to talk to me, he said "umm sorry for coming to sit next to you so soon but I was wondering if you and your friends wanted to come to the party on Saturday, it should be fun" I turned to Lana and Adam "what do you think guys?" Lana and Adam looked at each other and nodded, I smiled and said to Nathan "yeah we'll be there" he smiled and said "great, well I'll get you an invite tomorrow" then he got up and left. When he left Lana said to me "what are we going to wear and I have a feeling he was asking you as a date" I smiled and looked down at my food, then I said "well I'm guessing we have a shopping trip to do" with a huge grin.

The rest of the week went really quick, I hardly spoke to Nathan he got us invitations even though we didn't know the person we were going anyway. Lana and I are going shopping today to buy some new dresses, when we got to the mall we went through loads of dresses but we couldn't find the perfect ones. Lana then found one for herself, it was purple, strapless puffy dress with a red flower on the waist, it was lush on her, now to find my dress we went through another couple of shops before I seen a lush dress it was bright red, with one strap on the right arm which had ruffles on it I loved it, so I went to the counter to buy it, but I then noticed the price tag $50 which was quite a lot for a dress and I didn't know if my parents would mind. Lana said to me "go on you never treat yourself and you may get a guy out of it" so I bought it, I did love the dress. I went home and put on the dress again I loved it, then my brother walked past seen me and came in and said "nice dress how much pocket money did that knock you back" I looked at the dress and said "$50" he looked at me shocked and said "you paid that for a dress" I nodded, he walked out. I hung my dress up in my wardrobe for tomorrow I was quite excited.