Secrets.

Secrets.

The next morning was quite awkward between me and Liam, we hardly spoke in music and on lunch luckily the rest of the lessons I had on my own but last lesson I had with Lana and she confronted me, she said, "How haven't you and Liam sorted this out yet? You have been weird all day" I stared at her and said "I don't know, he's hardly spoke to me and I know I’ve hardly spoke to him" as I was saying that I clutched his necklace and seen the ring on my finger, I smiled I had to sort this out. Right after school I ran to Liam's last lesson, I missed him but I turned round to see him walking out the gates I ran after him. I finally caught up with him, and hugged him, and said "I’m truly sorry, I didn't mean to have a go at you." but as I was hugging him I slipped out "will you please tell me now" which made him drop his arms from around me and he said "I'm sorry, I can't" and he walked off.

Over the weekend I hardly seen or spoke to Liam, I was so frustrated. I was chilling on the sofa when I had a text; I opened it, my heart dropped. It said "lei I found out what Liam couldn't tell you, he may be moving again as his dad is being transferred" I stood still I couldn't move, my brother was looking at me he came over and took my phone I didn't try to resist he read it, he was shocked. He tried shaking me but I just blanked him out, I think I stayed like this for about 10 minutes, then I slowly walked upstairs to my bedroom, where I texted Liam. I said "I found out what you couldn't tell me, why didn't you say, this was the wrong way for me to find out." he replied soon after "babe I'm sorry, it's my dad, I wish I could stay but I'm too young, meet me now please at the park" I looked at the clock 7 I had two hours, I quickly changed out of my pajamas and into jeans and a top and I ran to the park. He was there swaying on the swing, I went over to him. He looked up and me and gave mea weak smile, I smiled back, and sat on the swing next to him. He spoke first he said "I'm so sorry you found out this way, I just couldn't get the guts to tell you as I've been trying to persuade my parents to stay but they won't" all I could say was "when are you leaving" he replied quietly "next month" I had a month left with him, a month, it's not long enough what will I do, I loved him, I had his ring. I whispered "will you come back?" he didn't answer at first, but then he said "maybe but I wouldn't ask you to wait for me." I looked down how would I go on without him. We just sat there for a while, then I got up to leave, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug, I didn't want it so I kissed him on the lips, I then walked off. When I got home I cried in my room, my brother came in and whispered "you'll be okay, you will find someone else, I promise" I didn't believe him so I just ignored him, he soon walked out. My parents avoided my room all night; lucky we didn't have school tomorrow, as it was Sunday.

Sunday, I cried most of the day, he texted me saying "I think we should break up before I go x" I answered with "yeah okay x" the tears came out, I really didn't want him to go. I texted him again later to see where he was going. He answered with somewhere much farther than I was thinking his answer was Australia. That wasn't somewhere I could drive to, I was so shocked that it was so far away. After he goes I don't know when I'll see him again or whether I will see him again.